Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395184996/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217459634

Discord User#: KahnDoge#9015

Your in-game name: Walterburg

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1675181781630.thumb.png.a35b64bced53199be30afb70f9088a1c.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1675181790552.thumb.png.9755058b87f07aaf2e9443921cdd6c53.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Refer to the image above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe i deserve this title due to my activity within the community, I do my best to be involved in the server as much as possible and know many of the active players that reside on it, including many staff members. Despite my recent warns, i genuinely do my best to get as little warns as possible, and i am currently doing my best to not get another warn for as long as i can, due to staff application requirements, and to be honest, i would still try to stay warn-less even if that scenario wasn't the case. I've seen many other people get trusted with recent warns, so i hope that i can follow that same trend, by having positives that outweigh the negatives.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I have been already doing my best to help the community as much as i can. Whether that is in the server, the discord, or the forums. Perhaps the use of wiremod could help those that struggle with it, or the title itself can show people that i am trustworthy enough to approach if they have any questions.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes my name isn't Mersman

Hi Walterburg /ᐠ. ̫ .ᐟ\

TBH I already thought you were trusted, lol. You're active in the community and very well known. You have fun with people no matter who they are. You do have a few warns from this month, one for a questionable reason, but I feel you spend much more time having fun with people and participating in RP. Good to see you wanting to change. Good luck!!!

Take my +1 !

+1

Walterburg is nearly always on the server, interacting with the community,

He is kind and friendly to everyone he meets, always willing to help anyone out when needed,

In my eyes walterburg is a great candidate for trusted.

He does have quite alot of warnings however they were from nearly a year ago, and i can say he has really changed.

Walterburg is a overall great guy and he is deserving of trusted 100% so big +1

+1

Nothing bad to say about Walterburg, I haven't had many personal interactions with him however I've seen him consistently helping and roleplaying with people, always in a positive way. He is a very good member and doesn't minge often. although his 2 recent warns are a little concerning--I'd say there's more good to walterburg than bad. Racism isn't cool though ! Refrain from that in the server

+1

Sorry for the formatting this is on my phone

Walterburg is a active member of the community and his recent applications show that he is determined to be apart of said community, your friendly and willing to help out other players, this is a big part about being trusted, you do have a semi recent warn but you haven't broken any since and I personally haven't seen you on a bad side of a sit which shows that you have learnt the rules since, I wish you well

Regards,

-John Kevin

ACCEPTED!

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following to receive your in-game and discord rank!

Mike Unstore: Andyyyyy#7041

mersman:briangriffinfamilyguy.net#8224

Your Forum Rank has already been added, no need to message anyone for such.