Wallabys Commissioner Application

wallaby

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:572882359

Discord User#: pedro.#0139

What is your gametime? over 5 weeks i have been playing since Iconic and have been dedicated to PD, before getting a ban i was chief inspector.

How many warnings do you have?

I have 36 total warns/softbans/blacklists and i totally understand if this is why you decide to -1 my application

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?

What is your current Police rank?: Chief superintendent

What is your current SWAT rank?: Private first class

What are your other ranks? Senior detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe that i should be commissioner for many reasons, but mainly because i have helped and hosted many PD and non-PD events. Recently i have gotten trusted even though i have 36 warns/bans and i think that shows that in the community i have really changed and i am doing my best to be a good member. as a commissioner i will Host and participate in events and will also play PD very regularly.

so in summary i think I deserve to be commissioner because i will be a great member of the team and help the best i can, but i do understand if my Warnings make you want to -1 my application

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

If i were to get commissioner I would do many fun PD events for everyone and would try to do one every week. as im on basically every day i can Promote, Train, Do events, and patrols when ever i have free time which is most of the time, I will complete my quota and always try my best and i think i bring alot to the table as i have had a high command rank in a military RP server around 5-6 months ago

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I think im a great leader in small and big groups and i always listen to my team members ideas and thoughts. i will be a great leader for PD and will Grow PD in ranks and players. as i also stated i have been a high command in another Garrys mod server military RP, i was a high ranking military marines officer leading the entire regiment and it was super strict. i think i could use what i learned from military RP and use some parts of it on this server.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

Yes i agree, i will not abuse my power in any way and i understand if it get removed if i do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: yes 100% anyone miss using their power with any high rank should get their power taken away.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: I do and i will, as i stated im on regularly so i will be able to play alot meaning i can do alot of PD things

<3

1659184997905.thumb.png.034ed28020c045b4d2313c0ede72f4ea.png

Screenshot(717).thumb.png.a84af09845b07cc0409cc8039ff599a4.png

+1

Although your warns are extremely high, you would be a great fit for Commissioner. You've proven you can take responsibility by being a probational trainer, you have some great event ideas, and you would generally be a great fit for command.

• Like 2

+1

Amazing Activity on Discord and In game, You have been a very amazing PD member, Very Friendly when approached, App is a bit lacking, amount of warns are scary, But as I've said on your recent trusted app you appear to be trying really hard to become a better person and I believe you can achieve that. that is why I believe you have what it takes to become a command member, the best wishes to you and good luck!

- Comm. SamuelSKellyGamer <span style=🤓">

• Like 1

+1

Amazing guy and a chill person who time a time again can get the job done, this can be said through the impressive work with training probies.

The activity on the server along with forum and discord is also on point but I can let the large stack of warns slide

I look forward to the events you will be hosting that's if you are successful

Best of luck

• Like 1

+1

From your last failed trusted app, i have started to spend more time around you. you are extremely nice and interactive. your warns are an extreme concern but it looks like you have gotten over them (hopefully). i think you would be a nice addition and member to the commissioner team, but the command slots are always open :devilish: .

• Like 2

+1

all experiences throughout the game have been good, active throughout the discord and forums, and helpful by making events and event ideas. Your 36 warns are a bit scary but then again quite some time ago you received your last warn. I believe you are a good fit for commissioner in pd, and I think you will come up with event ideas in pd.

- imhaydz

buggati.gif.51c82c25acfb35a195c2d72f92300a33.gif

• Like 2

+1

Although I don’t have much to do with anything PD the man has shown that he is an active and loyal time and time again. The warn list is a bit excessive though but credit where credit is due you have kept yourself out of trouble for a solid month. I see not qualms with him moving up.

Best of Luck

Steven.

+1

I've seen you on server roleplaying often as a PD related role and contributing to the server in a positive way.

As others have mentioned, your warn history is quite large but this is fine considering your playtime and the time since your last warn.

I think the server will benefit from having you as Commissioner :)