wallaby

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/15454534212345/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:572882359

Discord User#: pedro.#0139

Your in-game name: Wallaby

What is your game time? 4W 6D+

How many warnings do you have?

36 all together I know it is bad. haven't been warned for a long time

How many Soft bans/Blacklists do you have?

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I think I deserve Trusted because, I've been around before orbital was a thing, I played Iconic, I've had donator for basically all that time, i have a lot of play time. I also think I am well known in the community both Discord, In-game, and PD.

I know i have a lot of warns and i understand what i have done is wrong, i will also understand if that is why you -1 my application.

Although i do have a lot of warns/blacklists i do think i should be given trusted, not just for my long existence but also for how i have changed in ways such as, following the rules, becoming more active in the community, Helping as much as i can, hosting/sponsoring events and many more things.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I build, I build a lot, i could build a lot more if i had trusted, i have built/helped build many event/base dupes. I build dupes to sell and Give away.

Not only would i help by building a ton more, i could also help with events even more. i normally make my own small events or plan big ones like my boxing match one, i also sponsor events suck as giving away my own items and money. I think with Trusted i could help alot more in these aspects.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes. I know by my amount of warns that it looks like, i don't care or listen to the rules. but that is very false. not only have a read over the rules many times, normally when i don't understand something or don't know if i can do something i read over the rules or at least what i need to. i understand my warns may show my bad side but i do really think i have changed and i hope you do to.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes 100%. if i do misuse it, i don't know how u can misuse trusted, i agree that it should be stripped away of the rank and its perks.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I do. i will make sure not to use the powers i would get given with this rank for bad and will only use it to help the community

Screenshot(701).thumb.png.c8f7a379dbc5b0b6e24d1b699a7b334b.png

Screenshot(700).thumb.png.d76e2eaed1d0ec08a12848e9ac1c7098.png

• Like 1

bro, what are your warns? your warns clearly imply that all you did was minge and fuck around (and what's worse is that you knew you were breaking the rules but still continued to do it). from what i can see it really did look like you were trying to minge and just ruin everyone's time on the server, its not a good outlook. look i don't know if you have changed but all i know is that you have started to play again, but your app doesn't go into detail and you aren't active on anything rn (except the server i guess).

+1

As we all know, Pedro/wallaby used to be very cringe and personally I didn’t like him but as of recent it seems he’s actually been trying in the community and from the couple hours I’ve played with him in recent days he seems to have gotten better, he is helping build events and has been really good in the past days I feel as though it’s time to forget his old self and try and be friends with him again.

ACCEPTED

So to alot of people, this may be a very odd acceptance due to the 'overwhelming' amount of negative feedback. Reading over it, I noticed highly contrasting views that in mine and managements eyes that underminded the amount of dedication you have put into the server recently from your troubled past. Simply put, alot of people said "I see you alot" and "didn't experience anything wrong" however focused to hard on the amount of warns that unjustifiably led to -1's. Hence, I and alongside management have decided to award you the trusted rank. Please continue to run event's, help people and be a pillar of the community you have turned to be.

If anyone has any concerns, I have been told for you to message TerrA (TerrA#1133) instead of the three stooges that are the enforcer team for questions albeit we will be willing to pass messages along.

For this time being, I will set your rank in discord and in-game.

Enjoy!