RP Name:

Vexi

Country/Time Zone:

Australia NSW, Sydney AEDT

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

2w and 20hrs

GarrysModScreenshot2021_11_30-02_30_22_53.thumb.png.170b8f3cb0ce677fe41380df3f6ace11.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None

Warns.thumb.png.0315df0d06324a1ca982d0d385d9b111.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes. I have been staff on a few servers in my time of playing Garry's Mod, One Murder server, one TTT server and a few DarkRP servers. Also have been staff on Minecraft and Rust servers.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

Ever since I have started playing on Orbital Servers I have loved the experience it has to offer and the community is great. Orbital is very official and is run professionally which I really do respect. I would love to add value to this community and help uphold this awesome experience that the server has to offer by joining the staff team on top of helping out in any way I can. I have experience in management and love interacting with people. I run a fairly large team as a job as I am passionate about team work and self improvement. I have high values that come with high standards and rules are made to make a fun interactive experience and I strongly believe that no matter who you are you should always obey them.

I have past staffing experience not only on Gmod but Minecraft and Rust too. I enjoy being staff for communities I love because I like to help people out and stop people from trying to ruin the fun for others that just want to chill and have fun.

Orbital is a awesome community and if I am given the opportunity to become a staff member I will try my hardest to make it a chill and fun experience for players to come on and RP.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Through out my life I have always been part of a team. I played sport at a high level for 4 years and now I am part of a team with in my job, I know values, the importance of team work, support and respect as these are the key things to create a great team. Being in a team is great because you can always improve off of each other and help your team members when they need you most.

I will always support the Orbital Staff and help in any way possible to make not only the players experience great but being part of the staff team awesome too.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I can work great as a team, I am easy going and genuinely a supportive person. I show respect to all people and help everyone out. My standards are high so I like to keep everything professional and for everything to run nice and smooth with high efficiency.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree.

Thank you for sparing the time to read my application and if I do get the opportunity to join the staff team I can not wait to have an awesome experience as an Orbital Servers staff member with this great community!

phat +1

Hey Vexi Imma have to give a +1 cause every time I interact with you on the server its heaps of fun, your never toxic and you have previous staffing experience and you have good detail in your app, you have no warns and 2w playtime thats really good I 100% think your a good fit so keep it up and good luck with your app <span style=😳">

p.s buy me a rpg :alien:

Solid +1

Most of our interactions together were fairly positive and you always kept a friendly manner when talking to me or other players. You are very active both in-game and Discord. In terms of your forum activity, it is very good as well, keep it up! Your application is very well made and you had put quite an effort into it which shows that you care about getting the rank. I have noticed you helping other players through #questions in Discord or in OOC in-game which shows excellent staffing material. To sum it up, I believe you deserve a shot on staffing, I wish you a piece of very good luck, chief!

+1

Vexi is a top notch bloke, 2 weeks with 0 warns is awesome. Every interaction I have had with him has been good. He is active on all orbital platforms and he's application shows great detail and effort. Due to your age and how mature you are, I believe you would fit the staff role well. Good luck mate!

Yo Yo Vexi is nice person, with 2 weeks playtime meaning he knows what he is doing. I've seen vexi following the rules and also telling new players rules. He knows how to play as a admin stated at the start telling us that he has been an admin many times. Overall Vexi knows what he is doing and is very polite, a allround good guy. +1 From BELi

Hey vexi, how are you mate?

Regarding your active status on the server, it outstanding. You're always on and you're always willing to lend a helping hand to other members of the community. Your playtime and the zero warnings you have is beyond great. I believe that you're very much capable of joining the staff team. There isn't much i can add on that many of the other staff members haven't said already so i'll make this nice and quick.

+1 from me.

All the best with the progression of this application, i wish you the best.