Steam Community Link:
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200924897

Discord User#: Tom West#9206

RP Name: Valk

RP Rank: Nill

Country/Time Zone: Australia AEDT

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot): N/A

What are your active days/times on the server?: Every day, Sometimes not Wednesday Nights, also can be extra active Fridays, I finish at 12.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A

Do you have any previous or current experience? (Provide examples): quite a lot of different experience over the years, here is a few random collections of screenshots over the time.
Why do you believe that you are deserving of a commanding position?: I can offer a unique view onto the server, and one with thousands of hours, and years of experience, playing since 2017 I can look at the mistakes made previously and turn that into positive feedback in the regiment. I'm also quite competent with google docs, forms, sheets etc. Also willing to help out in other ways if required, and can put any other skills to good use. and I'm open to learning new things this server has to offer.

Explain your ability to work as a team and be a leader. (Using examples): Personally, I find that working as a team, is pretty simple; define the task you need to complete, take input and execute For Example would be during an event, if we have a specific task to complete, make sure to take input from the troopers in case they have a better idea or plan of attack to win the mission.

What qualities will you bring to the server as a commander?: Open-Mindedness, flexibility, resourcefulness, and experience, Also if we have combat medics, i will make sure they are fully trained through a proven system and a good handbook! such as and a current W.I.P Handbook with protocols, ranks Etc to be completed upon server opening.

Why should we choose you over someone else for this commanding position?: Willing to be committed to the job and can understand all aspects of the server, how the importance of COs, relates to the player base and how the community functions.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the authority & tools given to you as a commander?: Yes

Do you agree that your position will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow all expectations expected of you?: Yes

What commander position are you most interested in applying for?: 187th Legion

Last edited:

HerpBrownstainz

SWRP Root
Management
Jul 16, 2021
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hey Valk!

Now not much too say since I honestly do not know you at all. But I love your application it is detailed & you provide images for everything to support what you are saying. By the looks of it you have good experience in running regiments which is insane.

Goodluck!

Dread

May 15, 2022
Previous Experience that I have seen from Valk as a Commander before on other servers was pretty good he knows how to lead a decent sized Unit, Has lots of good Idea's also knows how to keep his men in check +1 Good Luck Valk ;)

Kassius

Root
Management
Apr 10, 2022
Hey Valk,

I am impressed to see you have put quite a bit of detail into this application. 100% NO bias because I was previously a 187th Commander. I have not seen you personally but look forward to seeing what you can do on our server.

Best of luck with your application.

Kassius | SWRP Server Management