Upping the value of weed

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Glorified Gardener

Details/Information about your suggestion: I believe that the weed that is made should sell for alot more due to the fact that you spend so much setting it up and really have to spend hours grinding just to break even and would make it so that you don't have to sell to over players just to be able to make money. meth is worth alot more than weed. It is faster and costs alot less to set up. one container of meth goes for more than 18 bricks of OG Kush. while I understand you are getting what you pay for in seeds, Ive seen videos where they sell for 40k a brick. whilst I'm not saying it needs to be that high, just a little more rewarding than the $500 a brick. maybe bring it up to the same price as crack to make it more balanced

How do you think this will benefit the server?: this will allow more people to play this role as it will actually have use in terms of money making and won't be forgotten as easy

Links: N/A

• 2 weeks later...