IMPLEMENTED Undercover cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrissoRecheeks

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other):
Addons

Details/Information about your suggestion:
I'm not too sure how you'll do this in a moderator sense but we should maybe change the lua settings on the undercover cop where they can change their skin to benefit roleplay situation. There isn't much to this but I generally thing it's a fun little idea

How do you think this will benefit the server?:
Overall, it'll enhance roleplay and make it a valuable role in the PD. It can create more enjoyable gameplay with drug/gang wars and can maybe create a whole unique role just for orbital!. I don't know if you'll need to create/pay for another add-on or maybe it's just lua fixes but lmk!!

Tuppy

Forum Virgin
Staff member
Hey,

I've seen features for a "disguise" which was bought through the armoury, it lasted 5 minutes and had a cooldown of 10 minutes.

Definitely made role play more exciting, especially when you know your disguise is about to wear off!

I +1 this :)

Ricky

Root
Staff member
The disguise will be implemented in the new update we're planning :) We already have a working prototype!

fisckii

Respect first at all times.
Staff member
REVIEWED
It has been implemented since the launch of the new server 2.0. Thank you for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.