Unboltedglobe's Staff Application

Unboltedglobe

[HEADING=2]Questions[/HEADING]

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807240591/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423487431

Discord User#:

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes I do I just only use it for important things

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 20210915131859_1.thumb.jpg.cea7356c7400d890fd4f26cda39396a3.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): None :)

20210915132046_1.thumb.jpg.323eee8743f23d427ae4cdefed837523.jpgHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None :)

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I do not have any staffing experience in Gmod or any other game

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I deserve staff because of my commitment to the server and my helpfulness to others, in my time as a commander I have shown that I can be trusted with a position of power and ensure people are people are having fun on the server, I have over 4 weeks playtime with no warns showing I have a deep understanding of the rules and I would be able to enforce the rules well I am also active on the Discord and forums so I would be able to help out anyone in need of staff help there ,I love this server and I want to be able to give back to the people who have made my time on the server fun and enjoyable I will make sure everyone can have a good time and not have to deal with rule breakers all of these things are why I think I deserve staff

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I have a strong ability to work in a team because of my position as commander I work with command team almost every day and I am always working as a team with anyone who is on the PD role to keep the streets clean and the citizens safe, in real life before Covid every weekend I would work with a team of people to help little kids preform martial arts moves safely and we would also teach them how to protect themselves, so I have lots of experience working as a team in real life and in the game

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I will bring my will to listen and learn new things

I will bring my commitment and dedication to the server and the people in it

I will bring my deep knowledge of the rules

I will bring my respect to others and the patience required for the role of staff

my trustworthiness I have the trusted role which shows I can be trusted to do the right thing

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes I do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

yes I do

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

yes I do

If you have anything you would like to say but not publicly you can contact me here on discord unboltedglobe#4047

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APP :)

• Like 2

Hey unboltedglobe!

You've been around for as long as I can remember.. you were there when I first went into staffing haha

Your application is very nice, lots of information and well written.. I'd expect that from you regardless since you've been involved in many staff and trusted apps, you know how this normally works.

You've been a great asset to the PD, climbing the ranks successfully and doing a damn good job of it too.

Obviously your activity is fantastic, I don't need to say much there.

However,

As staff, you need to be confident and firm over VC, I have heard you use your mic a very limited number of times. I remember this being brought up on your commander application.

This is your biggest downfall.

Non the less, it's an easy downfall to fix.

Please, please be more confident to use your mic!

I will +1 this application only because I believe you have what it takes, you're extremely mature for your age and your rule knowledge is beyond amazing.

I wish you luck.

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 4

Hay, I'll keep it very simple considering everything is like to say is mentioned by Tuppy, cheers to him, wonderful member of our community.

And as for you too, great member of our community and I've only been here for a few weeks and I do see you quite a bit but you seem a bit shy on the mic side, I don't regularly see you use VC and I'm saying this to back up Tuppy's reply.

I want to see you next flourishing with that mic but don't mic spam (if you are able to use the mic that is), ask some people if there's problems with the mic, I'd be happy to help with anything too. Sorry, but I know it's much harder to work with staff and makes things slower when typing as I've experienced before myself. I used to type but it'd be very long waits and replies, searching through that active in game chat for what each other said.

+1 for now, let's get that mic working and staying consistent with showing yourself to the community (which you do) :D

+1

Edited by STICKEY
  • Like 2

+1

Simply put big yes.

When doing police activities and I run into unbolted I feel a deep sense of community.

'Whats good unbolted my homie'

I say as I tase lawbreakers and kos rats.

Unbolted responds with his trusty Grav gun to assist in the oppression, or cracks out his trusty 2h to nail a rat or get the sniper cracking shots at me from across the map. He knows the laws and knows how to enforce them.

I love unbolted he is a part of what makes the PD a fun community, he's one of the boys.

But most importantly unbolted is a businessman dishing out justice. If you give my homie the magic laser beam gun and mystical warn feature he will dispense his big meaty load onto them dirty minges.

Blue boys 4 life.

• Like 1

Major +1

Despite Unbolted's age, he is very mature and friendly towards every member of the community, I personally never had any disputes or problems with this dude. Unbolted is a member of the Command and had no troubles fulfilling the role's demands and requirements. He is extremely active in-game as well as the forums & discord. I always see him interacting with the community through OOC chat or PD group chat. Moreover, the application is very detailed and looks neat all in all which shows that you had put effort into it and care about receiving the rank. As Tuppy stated in his feedback, please try to use voice chat more and don't be afraid of your voice, I've been there, brother. To top it off, I believe you would be a great fit for the staff team, good luck with your application, buddy.

• Like 1

+1

Everything that can be said already has been said. Your only flaw is your lack of mic use in-game, however in discord you're always talking.

You show great leadership and being a commander is great role to show us that you are ready for staff, especially for your amount of time as a commander.

Touching on time, 1 month playtime? Absolutely insane my friend, it really show's your dedication to the server.

Goodluck man.

I have been playing with unbolted since way back on iconic and I have never come across a single fault of his. He is very kind, caring and empathetic which are all good qualities for an admin. As shown by his playtime he is very active on the server and I can always see him helping out around the server whether this be running Pd trainings or just helping new player. His 0 warnings show that he is very sure on the rules and makes sure never to break them this is also evident in the fact that he already has the trusted role. On top of all this he is a commander in the Police department. Unbolted is perfect for staff and this is shown in his vey well written application and everything I've stated above.

Massive +1

• Like 1

Major +1

you have 4w and 0 warns which is insane. You are a great leader in the pd and i always see you help new players which will help you in the app by i would say everyone has said everything that needed to be said i really hope you get accepted

Good luck with your app

Aspect

• Like 1

Hello, unbolted.

First and foremost, you have four weeks with no warnings, which is fantastic. Having four weeks with no warnings demonstrates that you understand the rules.

I see you a lot in-game, on Discord, and on the forums, so you're very active.

I notice you frequently assisting new players in OOC or simply assisting anyone in need.

your application is well-formatted and detailed I'll give you a +1

Best of luck with your application.

Fat +1

When I first started playing DarkRP I was asking Unbolted a lot of questions mainly because I wanted trusted and because I knew he was very experienced with Roleplay. The guy is always active and I've never seen him break a single rule.

Good luck on your staff app, you're one of the more deserving ones for sure.

Indubitable +1

Unboltedglobe, I can certainly state that without any doubt at all that you are well-equipped for a staffing position here at Orbital. I have seen you bring your absolute hardest work towards every aspect in Orbital, always proving to be keen to follow the rules and have fun. You have zero warns for over 4 weeks of game-time (which is impeccable) and even have a Commander role in the PD, certifying that you are definitely a leader. Unbolted, since the first day I saw you on the server you have always been a superb guy to hang around with, always helping whoever in need, always contributing to role-play and always trying your best to have every moment be the greatest. Your application is well-detailed and proves you have put great effort into making it. It has been a blast playing along side you back since Iconic, where you also always displayed to be a fantastic member of the community. As stated previously, you need to become more confident with using your microphone. Lachie Jeff used to be the same, but now he uses it all the time and he's a great staff member. I trust that you can and will use your microphone more, and hope that you will bring more to conversations with it. I wish you truly the best with this application and that you have a fantastic day. Good Luck!!! <span style=❤️">

• Like 1

Hi Unboltedglobe,

I found the way you formatted your application was quite unique and it was easy to read. I appreciate you're trying to change it up a bit, normally people just type out the exact same textbook reply for each question. Best of luck on the application.

This is not a +1! tuppy please dont delete!!!

• Like 1

Hey Mate

Finally, your giving it a go. Your a definitely a notable, long standing member of the community with mass amounts of experience on this server. This defiantly is worth noting along with your no warns, stating that you basically know the rules like the back of your hand. All my interactions with you have been extremely positive and with the community. Your active in OOC, discord and the forums better than the majority of people here.

One thing to note however is your lack of communication through vc in game as it is extremely important to use in sits. I understand that you might be nervous but I see you are gaining more confidence.

I honestly can't find anything negative, your a top bloke who deserves a shot at staffing.

Extremely good luck for your app and wish you all the best.

Mega +1

• Like 1

fuuuuuuuuuuck dude i'm a bit late to the party as everything has been said. I have known you since you first joined the server and when I was active in pd it was always fun patrolling with you i have nothing negative to say as you are an amazing role model and someone who definitely deserves staff. there is no reason to not give you a +1 so this is obviously a +1 from me. gl with your staff app <3
  • Like 1

Hey Unbolted,

Your application looks amazing, you are helpful around the server, active on forums and discord, and the server. You help the new and old players. Although you do not use your mic, I heard you use it before. If you start to use it once in a while to help overcome your shyness, it could help. Overall I am giving you a +1 I hope to see you on the team!

GoodLuck!

+1 since you joined the PD, you have been extremely active, i have seen you on nearly everyday, you are also a very mature person your age compared to most people, i reckon you would be able to handle staff pretty well, but you should use your mic more and ignore what other people think

Hey Unbolted, how are you?

Lets get the obvious things out of the way first. I'd like to commend you on the impressive playtime and 0 warning, this is a clear indication that you're familiar with the rules of the server. You activity in the community has not gone unnoticed by any of the players, the work you've put into the PD is also a very clear indication that you're committed to the community.

As already stated by many of the pervious responses to your application, it is well written even if it is formatted a bit different to many others, which isn't always a bad thing, I was impressed with how it was formatted and written.

I've had the pleasure of interacting with you a lot on the server and I'm pleased to say non of them have been a negative interaction.

I believe you have what it takes to join the staff team the only bit of criticism I would add in terms of your application, I would like to see you using your mic more in game as dealing with sits and issues from players will be a lot easier using your microphone as it allows you to get the messages out to players loud and clear. I've already noticed that you're starting to get into the habit of doing so and I hope you continue to keep it up.

I'm going to give you a +1 as I believe you deserve a shot as the staff team.

All the best with your application, I look forward to seeing the progression of your application.

• Like 1

There isn't really much more to say then what has been said. Your playtime of 4 weeks with 0 warns shows that you are plenty trustworthy to be staff. After interacting with you personally I can say that you would make a good fit for staff, as you seem to know the rules like the back of your hand. I do hope that if you should get staff you use your microphone at the very least to handle sits, but I am sure you will get in the habit of doing that as the need should arise. Definitely a +1 from me!

+1

Despite of your age being exempted, I can agree of how mature you can be if you're with us in the staff team. You are very active and old member of the community as well, people don't hardly recognize anymore as you have been pretty interactive and helpful to the community. You did great as well on being a responsible and active PD Commander as well which makes you have a great reputation in the community. I had no negative interactions with you nor you had any bad behavior around the community. But the slight problem for this application, which I totally agree on others. You might need a mic for certain circumstances.

Good Luck on your application and have a great day