Unboltedglobe commissioner app

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:423487431

Discord User#: unboltedglobe#4047

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):20210615195537_1.thumb.jpg.970c2fa5dd553b6a236c34d797aaa480.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):20210615195909_1.thumb.jpg.2485ec9b22f96950911b771943049e86.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

What is your current Police rank?: senior Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?private first class

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:I believe I should be a Commissioner because my high activity as a PD member and my helpfulness in helping new players to PD learn the ropes thourgh me training them and getting them ready for the Constable test

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I will be able to give probaitional Constable the Constable test right after I train them and I could host trainings for other ranks aswell

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? My helpfulness to new players in PD and my activeness in the role

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Of course

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: Yes

If there is anything you would like to ask or any problems with my app feel free to reply below :

All the best! , Unboltedglobe

Unfortunately Unbolted, I am going to have to -1 Your App. Your application expresses minimal detail and effort, showing lack of care and effort put in for the Commissioner role. Although you are very active and I thank you very much for training probationals and hosting many patrols, I do not believe you are Commissioner material or quite ready for a high importance role yet. Additionally, I do not think you are quite mature and sensible enough for such role. There are of course other factors to take in on why you should not get Commissioner, but this does not halt you from upgrading your ranks in PD, and I do certainly wish you would do so!

All the best to you and your PD future, -Jack Stone

Denied

Unfortunately, we are not accepting Commissioner Applications at the moment as the slots are full. Not only that, please try to add details to your application next time. Good luck in the near future.