Tuppy's Goodbye

Tuppy

Hey guys..

Unfortunately I'll be leaving the community and the staff team.

I'm currently enrolled for Uni to complete a double degree in Mechatronics and Motorsport in Jan, which is what I've always wanted to do.

I have an addiction to Gmod, especially darkRP which I believe will hinder me in the future, as I'd rather just play Gmod than to study..

For those of you who know me personally, I'm a bit older than the average player, which is another reason why I'm leaving - My girlfriend of 3 years is pregnant with our first child. Spending as much time with her as I can is a large priority for me! Its all pretty exciting so working on our relationship is a key factor right now..

No more long nights/early morning gaming..

I'm going to miss this community as its generally brought me happiness in a time when I needed it most.

Being apart of the switch between Iconic and Orbital and having a say in what player skins we're used - additions to the map - rule changes - even just being there and listening to everyone brain storm ideas.. I'd have to rate this time as one of my favourite experiences in a game, ever.

I'm sure you'll still see my name pop up every now and then, but for now, it's goodbye!

I love you all, take care <3

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 1

love you tuppy! from training you and seeing you become a senior mod was nothing but a proud moment for me. I wish you the very best for your upcoming ventures, have a safe journey brother and fucking love you lad! <333 Edited by TerrA

Jin Hahaha if I can admin on a gmod server I'm sure looking after a child would be easy 😅

TerrA, I couldn't have asked for a better trainer, you've been fantastic <3 <3

Edited by Tuppy

This breaks my heart man, you are a very genuine and good guy, and I'm going to miss seeing you around. I'm sure that you're going to be a great dad as you already know how to handle sits for when your child rdms another kid on the playground. You're welcome over for spaghetti any time, my friend. Good luck. =)
  • Haha 1

This breaks my heart man, you are a very genuine and good guy, and I'm going to miss seeing you around. I'm sure that you're going to be a great dad as you already know how to handle sits for when your child rdms another kid on the playground. You're welcome over for spaghetti any time, my friend. Good luck. =)

Thanks tony! Please never change, I hope I run into you again one day haha.. All the best!

On a happier note;

carbonara tortellini tonight, al dente..just how mumma used to make it Screenshot_20210703-202148_Gallery.thumb.jpg.bededd1095aff7e7784ba81a929adfd1.jpg

Edited by Tuppy

Already said my goodbyes but I suppose another can't hurt. From the day we first met.. or you met my RPG rather, we had a mutual dislike for one another, you could say. That slowly progressed the opposite way and as we both saw a different side to each other it all changed. I gained so much respect for you over the months to the point that you made my "top 10 favorite garry mod staff members list" (an honour if I do say so myself). You've come a long way. I do expect you will name the baby Ricky or Keenu if its a boy or Zoe if its a girl otherwise I'm sure we can organize a permanent ban (Do I have to specify this is a joke??). I wish you luck in your future endeavours and in your uni course which I already know you will be top of the class in regardless.

Also gonna miss the parties :(

Sad to see you go,

Devo

I do expect you will name the baby Ricky or Keenu if its a boy or Zoe if its a girl otherwise I'm sure we can organize a permanent ban (Do I have to specify this is a joke??).

Hahah I actually unironically like the name Zoe, not gonna lie 🤔

Hey guys..

I'm currently enrolled for Uni to complete a double degree in Mechatronics and Motorsport in Jan, which is what I've always wanted to do.

I have an addiction to Gmod, especially darkRP which I believe will hinder me in the future, as I'd rather just play Gmod than to study..

For those of you who know me personally, I'm a bit older than the average player, which is another reason why I'm leaving - My girlfriend of 3 years is pregnant with our first child. Spending as much time with her as I can is a large priority for me! Its all pretty exciting so working on our relationship is a key factor right now..

I'm going to miss this community as its generally brought me happiness in a time when I needed it most.

Being apart of the switch between Iconic and Orbital and having a say in what player skins we're used - additions to the map - rule changes - even just being there and listening to everyone brain storm ideas.. I'd have to rate this time as one of my favourite experiences in a game, ever.

I'm sure you'll still see my name pop up every now and then, but for now, it's goodbye!

Hey guys..

Tuppy! I’ll never forget our first roll. Good luck in all your future endeavours my man you will be missed! <3