Tuppy Staff Report

Jin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527089074

In-game name: Jin (amougus at time of incident)

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Tuppy

Further details: To summarise, I was raiding Tuppy's gambling machine b4 he went full anime mode on me and flew back after I killed him to try and save his money, he claims he was "OOC" in the incident trying to refund someone who's money was stuck in the machine, i raided without knowing this and he gradded me and did his little admin noises. I know i whine a lot but in this specific situation, I think Tuppy is in the wrong and he should be punished or adleast talked to.

Evidence:

Full situation:

a little bit more evidence of disrespect, not really much but its no way to be treating players, keep in mind i was using an alternate persona at time of incident.

Edited by Jin

Hey Jin!

Thanks for making the report on me, firstly, it shows that you want to help me improve to be a better staff member, while also helping the community gain better quality staff members.

Now, to the situation as mentioned above:

Ill start of with:

You did not get banned, or warned, what so ever.

So for the question above: Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Tuppy

This is straight up lying.

This was my gambling machine, yes :)

I was helping mr GingerPUBES, as he put 30k into the machine and nothing came out.

It was to my knowledge, that Mr Gingerpubes felt like he was scammed, as nothing come out of the machine even though he won the bet.

As seen below, with these messages between myself and GingerPUBES

BanAppeal.png.aa89858c86dae5eb27b038085959be7e.png

Banappeal1.png.c79b72cc6e5b111396b4e47ffcdc1fd8.png

As you can clearly see in the First and last video,

You raided me while I was attempting to retrieve GingerPUBES money!

I did not want GingerPUBES to feel like he was scammed!

You can hear the audio, in the clip, of me telling gingerPUBES not to worry!

During the time where I attempted to retrieve his lost 30K,

Jin decided to RAID the keypad.

Ignoring the fact that I was un-armed, not a threat and dealing with another members lost money, Jin shot in me in the back..

___THIS IS NOW A STAFF ISSUE__

Because I am a staff member,

I noclipped back to the machine, to ensure JIN understood that the guy had lost his money and that i was dealing with bigger situation.

Jin ignored this, despite me being in Adminmode, and decided to take the money from the POT and say "I raided you fair and square"

This was when I unfroze Jin, and let him go due to the fact that jin was obviously not aware of the sit taking place, despite my obvious calls over VC.

His attitude towards the situation was incredibly mingy, even though JIN had changed his name, the whole staff team still knew it was JIN..

The fact he didn't give a single fuck about what was going on, and only gave a shit about himself, is very typical of Jin.

Hence the raised tone of my voice!

As for the 2nd video.

This video involved DEVO who was spamming his camera, which is against server rules.

Its embarrassing that they've used this as evidence as its obviously self incrementing

The fact that these videos have been "meme'd" demonstrates the maturity of these minges.

Thanks!

Hello Tuppy!

Thankyou for leaving a reply. I appreciate the effort you put into improving your staffing ability to overall help the community.

To respond to your above comment, I'm not sure what these logs prove or why you involved them, i don't doubt that "Mr GingerPubes" lost his money, however I'm unsure as to why this makes it an OOC situation, or a "sit" as you refer to it as. I proceeded to raid you with no knowledge of the situation, or reason to believe it was OOC. I kill you and you come zooming back. I'm not sure about you, but this seems a little sussy.

"Ignoring the fact that I was un-armed and not a threat, Jin shot in the back"

___THIS IS NOW A STAFF ISSUE__

This comment leads me to believe that i was in the wrong for killing you, despite me being of the Freerunner role, raiding you. According to the rules, this gives me the ability to kill you, armed or not.

Once again, thankyou for your help to make the community a better place

"What a piece of shit" - Tuppy

"This cunt stole it" - Tuppy

Very wise words coming from a Senior Admin of the community.

Summary: ur wiremod failures arent my problem, and, as far as I'm aware, doesn't mean you can come flying back OOC :)

• Haha 1