Trusted should require more than 2d to apply for.

PressedCharges

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Other

Details/Information about your suggestion: First thing I'd like to mention is that I've never seen someone with 2d have trusted, because of this we see people put in so much effort after beating 2d playtime but then get denied because they need more playtime/ popularity. They then have to wait another week or so to reapply. That's why I think trusted should require more playtime to apply for.

How do you think this will benefit the server?: It's going to save more peoples' time and make the standard higher so people don't just afk 2 days and say they've played the game a lot. I personally believe that many individuals with trusted can agree with me mainly because they all had to work/ play more than 2d to acquire the rank.

Links: No links included.

I agree partially. While 2 days for a role which is so sought after and restricted is not a lot of time, I think it encourages those who are actually determined to apply, and when they do, and most likely get denied, it allows those watching (staff, other trusted) to have a before and after of the person. You can tell a lot about a persons intentions if they are confident enough to apply with only 2 days of playtime. Furthermore, this sets a realistic time frame for the rare example that someone is more active on the forums and discord than in game, allowing them to apply with the required benchmarks.
  • Like 1

Suggestion Denied

The 2 days game time is a minimum. People don't get trusted based on their game time but their reputation in the community that would deem them as a player worthy of the rank. Two days game time is a balance between having settled in on the server and its rules and not deterring people from applying.

• Like 1