Trusted should receive more roles.

PressedCharges

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Addons

Details/Information about your suggestion: I personally think trusted players should receive more roles. Mainly because donator is 10 bucks and trusted you need to work very hard for, therefore I think trusted should receive more roles. I think everyone with trusted can agree with me.

How do you think this will benefit the server?: The server needs money to run I know that but if you add a few more roles it would benefit the server a lot, mainly because trusted players would actually get new roles that are fun. The default roles are fine but the ones for Donator really make the game easier.

The roles I reckon you should add:

Pro Thief, Assassin and BMD

Links: No links needed.

Honestly, trusted isn't hard to get. Be well known and don't be a dick and you get it! Simple.

The server needs to make money, so this is why this system is in place to have separate roles that give you an advantage!

• Like 1

Here's what I think should be done. They should make Sewer Rat to be Trusted+ just like how Junkies were set up and move Night Club Manager to be Donator only. The main reason why I believe these two jobs should be Trusted or Donator is because of the common abuse of the job especially with sewer rats. It is one of the most common minge roles and you insta spawn with a crowbar, most newbies have no idea of the rules and I believe it being Trusted+ would limit the rulebreaking and only add up for Trusted perks. Same with Night Club Manager for Donators.
  • Like 1

100% agree with TerrA about the rats!

What about also adding;

Extra tier 1 printer for trusted?

200.gif

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

The main problem with that is if you're trying to buy printers you would have 10 instead of 8 so you would need an extra printer rack for only 2. If they make the printer racks fit 5 in each side then perfect. I think that's like the main reason they removed it anyway.