Wits

Nov 21, 2021
SteamID

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172136118

Discord User

Wits_Djedjs#0498

Your in-game name

WITS

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot)

AA1996B0-8B8D-4BC0-B08E-EF2C6A77071D.jpeg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot)
4CCD4978-6B63-4BA6-9ACC-3C7EF822BFD4.jpeg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot)
7DEA0399-150B-455E-85CB-A18BB5BE9B51.jpeg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve trusted because of how many hours grinded in the past week. I told myself once I got a knife I would apply for trusted, I did this to show my dedication towards the server and thought if I have a knife it shows to the admin team I am serious about playing on the server. I have played Gmod for years now and also enjoy Dark Rp a lot. Over the past week I have made many friends on the server and enjoy the community a lot. I enjoy hoping on the server after a long day of school and getting into the grind. But most of all I believe I should receive the Trusted role because I am a very trustworthy honest individual and I feel that my trusted role could benefit the server in a positive way.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

My plan to help the community with my Trusted role is to use the benefits such as Wire Mod and Advanced duplicator to better the community by creating bases for players, creating automated gun shops and also help players in general as when I learn how to use these two features in the game I will be able to help players out with any issues they have using the wire mode and the advanced duplicator.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes after receiving my one day ban for fail RP I went over the rules multiple times to make sure I would not break the rules in the future instances as I value this server as it is a great see to play on.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?

I agree that if I misuse my rank it will be stripped away from me.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to not abuse any powers that are given to me with this rank.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: PressedCharges

Beerie

Beers & Bags
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
Hey man, Its going to be a -1 for me as you have only got the bare minimum amount of playtime, I have only seen your name today during game, you aren't active on the forums or in the discord and finally you have 4 warns over the pass couple of days. In my opinion the points I have stated don't show the traits of a trusted member. I recommend being more active and staying out of trouble. Don't be discouraged by this as I am sure you can be a great player and can improve over time. Good luck mate!

• Agree
Reactions: Dexter and Wits

lucin shupe

Jun 29, 2021
hello wits, its gonna be a -1 due to the fact that you only have 2 days on the server and yet have four warns and all from the same month. sorry mans, good luck in the future though ta ta.

Wits

Nov 21, 2021
Hey man, Its going to be a -1 for me as you have only got the bare minimum amount of playtime, I have only seen your name today during game, you aren't active on the forums or in the discord and finally you have 4 warns over the pass couple of days. In my opinion the points I have stated don't show the traits of a trusted member. I recommend being more active and staying out of trouble. Don't be discouraged by this as I am sure you can be a great player and can improve over time. Good luck mate!
I’ll take these points into note thanks man👍

• Love
Reactions: Beerie

bat soup maker

Nov 7, 2021
hello there wits, im gonna give you a +1 as i have meet and played with you and i feel like you can have a good impact on the community. and even tho we meet in game i feel like your a nice guy and fun to play with and you take rp serious, a bit of constructive criticism the bans do look bad but i feel like you have gona past that and that your a pretty all-around guy. good work on the knife

Greggy

I Fucking Represent Cunt
Staff Member
Jun 7, 2021
Hey Wits,

Sadly I'm going to -1 your application as when I have seen you on the server I've only ever seen you minging and you have the bare minimum playtime to apply for the trusted role showing that you are rushing to try and get the role as I've only seen you play on the server for about a week, plus all four of your warns are from not even a week ago. My advise is to try and be more active on the forums/discord and try to keep a clean slate to show that you have good rule knowledge. Good luck with your app.

Reactions: Wits

thyking

2nd in Command
Trusted
Jun 22, 2021
Tasmania Australia
-1 You target and bully me with your mates on the server, you're extremely immature, You have recent warns, You're not well known throughout the community, application could use more detail.

Frothyz4Dayz (Joe Pesci)

King of bad chat
Staff Member
Jul 8, 2021
Detroit
Hey mate

First off all, I'm just going to point out hours grinding mean's nothing. The minimum threshold is implemented only to ensure people don't rush and give them time to prove themselves. Anyhow, on to my review

Even though I am currently not as active on the server, I still hop on occasionally and I have not recalled having any interaction with you. Still, I haven't seen anything much from you in discord. This is extremely important as trusted members are seen as role-model like members. If they are not as active, then the community would not be as strong as it is currently.

Right now, I don't believe your ready. However don't let this discourage you, get your community presence up and you'll be good.

Good luck man, have a good day!

Reactions: Wits

Roberto

SWRP Staff Manager
Management
Jun 15, 2021
New Zealand
www.tomorrowtides.com
Hey WITS,
I read over your application and all the responses and there was a lot taken into account. My decision is based on all of this information, and I will discuss this now, starting from the top.

Your forums account:
Your only postings are attempts to remove your blacklist, and then your softban. The next posting was this Trusted application. Not looking good on activity here.

Your discord:
I did a quick user search, and found that your first message was a week ago:
1638063064302.png
You ask for the map and content pack, which shows you only started playing a week ago, and 60 hours in a week shows dedication, however,
you have definitely rushed this, and your community involvement isn't to the point required for a trusted player.

Playtime:
As above, your playtime is just above the required amount, and I think you have rushed it, so not looking good on this front.

Warnings:
You received 2 warnings on your first day, including a 12h weapon BL
You received a further 2 warnings the next day, including a 1d SB.

This means that you were unbanned 5d ago, which alone is too recent to receive trusted.
A trusted player should show a thorough knowledge of the rules, and you do not show this.

Why you deserve trusted:
"I believe I deserve trusted because of how many hours grinded in the past week."
This is not good enough. Anyone can grind hours on a server. This doesn't make you special.
"But most of all I believe I should receive the Trusted role because I am a very trustworthy honest individual"
I disagree based on your recent warnings and SB.

How you can help the community:
"My plan to help the community with my Trusted role is to use the benefits such as Wire Mod and Advanced duplicator to better the community by creating bases for players"
NO! Trusted is not about the perks! You get benefits when you become a trusted, well-known, likable person on the server. You having wiremod is not going to help the community. Sorry mate but these are empty promises.
If you had have said "To help players who are uncertain of rules, and be a good role model for new members." or "To be a player who people can come to for help" would have been a good response. You just want the perks.

Familiarity with the rules:
"Yes after receiving my one-day ban for fail RP I went over the rules multiple times to make sure I would not break the rules in the future instances as I value this server as it is a great see to play on."
Not good enough. Ideally, a 1mo space of playtime and no warnings would show that you know the rules. As myself being a player with no warnings to my name, and an in-depth understanding of the rules, this is not good enough.

But there's more...

Comments section:

You started off being positive, and you thanked people for the comments (even though this causes clutter, and is unnecessary), however, I believe as it went on, as Thyking said, it shows immaturity and the unwillingness to take criticism. It's as if you are making excuses for what people are saying you could improve on, where you should instead just read the message, and note it to yourself.
Edit:
Tuppy has removed all of the clutter, but my point still stands, regardless of evidence of this.

Overall Application:
To be honest, I found it horrifying that you think you would be given +1's after looking back at this.

A huge -1 from me.

What to work on:
-Playtime (Positive playtime with no warnings, and becoming friendly with players. Not playtime as in 1w, playtime as in activity over the course of a month or so.)
-Reasoning behind why you deserve trusted (Make us want you to have the role.)
-Maturity (Take criticism with a positive outlook, as ways to improve.)

Last edited:

Alex Baldman

Tuppy's Son
Staff Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hey mate I'm gonna -1 your app cause ive seen you going around and harassing other players and just being a minge also with only 2 days play time you have racked up 4 warns, just from that in my opinion that is not something I wanna see in someone trusted