trusted application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199162948211/

SteamID: 76561199162948211

Discord User#: Max#6965

Your in-game name: clarance anderson

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1669461039151.thumb.png.77b47986433b5b56c48c2f585fb36668.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1669461250768.thumb.png.289c8b8cb1cac105cb834cb72650b40c.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): idk the screen shot shows it

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? Yes i think clarance anderson has earned trusted because i will helping to people if they need anything

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? i will be nice and help make the community better and bigger

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes i know most of them

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes i know if i abuse it, it will be taken

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? yes clarance anderson agree

1669461107822.thumb.png.5293f2151df51b144798059e5449c344.png

Hello,

Sorry bro its a -1 from me,

Not quite sure who you are, no forum or discord activity at all, with this being your first forum post. Warns that were less then 10 hours ago. Those recent warns will not help you in any way to achieve trusted as we look for members who are experienced within these parts of the server and can help newer players. Low quality application, it look like you spend 5 minutes on it.

Look bro you needa take some time and really connect with the community outisde of the server as this is very important factor we look for in trusted. Get your forum and discord activity up and you will be chilling.

Get your name out there trust me it helps

Best of luck

• Like 2

I've seen you in-game a bit and that's good, but I have not seen you often enough to warrant a +1.

You don't appear to have a good understanding of the rules as shown by your warns list all within this recent time period (your three recent warns are all in this month).

Also low effort application.

I believe you can and will get trusted after a while but today is likely not that day.

I suggest you read up on the rules more before applying again after a short period of time, also attempt to connect more with people as from what I can read on the replies on here not many people know who you are or have no idea who you are. Sorry man, it's a -1 from me.

• Like 2

Your 12-hour weapons blacklist expired 12 hours prior to this application being posted. Alongside the other recent warns this month, how can you be trusted to set an example to other players if you can't follow rules yourself?

In addition, the application has no effort put into it and doesn't show me in any way that you can be trusted with the privileges of the role.

Overall, you need a lot of improvement, however, I wish you the best of luck with your application.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, Clarance. Your father @Ricky is quite disappointed in you because you were warned very recently. Your application is quite lacking in detail, I recommend adding more detail to it. I also think it's a bit early to apply for trusted as you are not really too well known within the community. So try to do the following; Become more well-known in the community via the forums, discord, and in-game, and try to go at least a couple of weeks without receiving a warning (whilst being active on the server). I believe that those things will help increase your chances of gaining trusted significantly.

- ZomZie, love ya clarance.

• Like 1