Trusted Application

Hound

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54980680

Discord User#: Hound

Your in-game name: Hound

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1668169611671.thumb.png.3bbcac10be261d9f4039461fa008c0ce.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1668169687178.thumb.png.6484e6fceb6f32878acf616642b1e8dc.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): As seen Above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I deserve trusted because I play on the server alot and try to help new plays as much as I can

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can teach people how Diffirent Jobs and Mechanics work for new players of people wanting to become a trusted

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

Hello hound, it is going to be a -1 from me.

The application has no effort or details. Quite frankly, this is something that can be written in a few minutes and also has spelling errors.

You do have a few warnings, most being very recent, and think you should wait before reapplying to show that you're not going to break the rules again by mistake and should consider rereading them.

Another thing is this is your first and only forum post and you have little to no discord activity on both the main Orbital and PD discord. You need to spend some time increasing your activity to help the community get to know you outside of Garry's Mod.

Lastly, my interactions with you have been positive and I believe you can get trusted in due time if you wait and use the feedback that i've suggested to you.

Good luck,

Mason

Edited by Mason Evergreen

Although you are a good person hound and I enjoy talking with you I feel as though you are not ready for this role and I will go into detail now about why.

You have received 3 warns this month the most recent being 2 days ago which shows you have not learned the rules to a trusted standard, Your application is very short and does not really answer the question being asked. I have also never seen your discord account and this forums account is just made.

I know you are a good person hound and you definitely will be deserving of this role in the future but for the time being I hope you can improve on what has been suggested.

Good luck man

This is a -1 For me, This application has no detail or effort

You have 3 warns this month and we have developed arguements with each other, You get angry alot for tiny things and your attitude in general/ingame is too much maybe calm down and try and act cool.

Your activity is good ingame and your very active on police.

But yeah Good luck bud!

Bravo out - J03HY

im not racist

200.gif

Edited by J03HY

Hound, I think you're a good player and I've seen you demonstrate that, especially considering your activity within PD. Don't be discouraged by these comments, you have all the qualities I'd expect from a trusted player, however this application is so bare-boned I couldn't possibly support it.

Best of luck in the future tho buddy

-1. Sadly for this application's detail (as stated plenty above), however my main concern is that you don't fully understand the rules in my personal experience. Potentially look into refreshing and thoroughly reading through the rules and then applying once again! Also to mention your forums activity is non-existant (I can't seem to find your discord activity). Perhaps working on all these issues and then there should be no issue in changing this to a +1 in the future!

It's a -1 from me sorry Hound. But the app lacks and you have 3 warns from this month alone, which tells me you don't a full understanding of the rules at this very moment. First post on the forums, which means forum activity is no where to be seen.

From what others have said and what I've seen, you are nice and alright to talk to.