Trusted application

bread

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dHJvbGxlZAo/

SteamID: 76561198281216948

Discord User#: bread#8387

Your in-game name: Obbyday

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1664868082480.thumb.png.4e07a8fe09911e8cc78c30db520c4ee1.pngHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1664868147371.thumb.png.b29b82032c8a18d3171d4c55ee7a0c91.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1664868178242.thumb.png.1cbe50f383d3f5dc67cef3b0b58947c3.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: I have played this server for a long time I believe that I deserve this role so I can continue to impact this servers community in a positive way and bring fun and enjoyment to Orbital servers

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?: I will help the community by creating memorable enjoyable role play experiences. Trusted will help me achieve this as it allows me to use a variety of tools to create these experiences and moments.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: Yes. I am familiar with the rules of this server specifically and can confidently engage in activities without breaking server rules.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes. I agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes. I aggree.

Just a lacking app with little effort but most of all only just meeting the time requirements and sooooo many warns and bans etc which does not give off any reason to be trusted. No discord or forum activity I've seen, sorry to be so harsh but I really don't think trusted would suit you. Hope you can change things around and impact the server well like you said you would in your app.

Stay safe

-Cooper

Unfortunately it's going to be a hard -1 from me, given your recent two string of rule breakings and your lack of detail in explaining as to why you deserve trusted. I would work on getting a better understanding of the rules and becoming a positive presence within the community, and then re-applying

Best of luck nontheless :)

Hi Bread,

The reason for my -1 is the mainly the application and community precense, the application is missing key features we look for in trusted (Try to use more examples on how you would help the server if you were promoted to trusted).

The community precense is lacking serverly, I myself still not sure who you are. I dont think we have had a interaction and i cannot +1 if i seriously dont know you.

Not only is your warns recent Which also puts your application further down the drain. Try be on a clean slate with improving your forum and discord activity, Gaining some playtime without receiving a warn/bl and making yourself more known within the community

Best of luck

Sadly l have to give you a -1 from myself, due to recent warns and also due to lack of information in you app it seems to me that you rushed making this application and due to the resent warns of prop abuse and RDM warns, also the fact that you don't have a lot of time with the community with the community, just make your presence with the community much more known through discord and in-game and also try to create l better image on yourself

hope the best in the future mat;)

There are a few things that bother me a little about this application. Firstly, your warnings are the biggest thing. You have been warned twice in the last two days, one of them being within the same hour you wrote this application in. Yes, it may be minor and it could have been accidental, however, the fact you also left the game to avoid being punished is also a huge red flag when applying for this role.

Secondly, the application is severely lacking in detail. This has already been mentioned above by other replies, but it seems as though you may have misunderstood the role and how important it is. As a trusted member, you're a role model and you can represent a server just as much as a staff team does. This is why writing a good detailed app is important.

Unfortunately, due to this and also the fact that I honestly haven't seen you online yet, I have to give you a -1.

I wish you all the best with your application though.

i'm going to be straight honest with you, this application is REALLY bad. It lacks details to your answers and feels like it was rushed just to get it out sooner, with no thought on the final product.

I've never seen you or recall any interactions with you and highly recommend you take the time to let the community become more familiar with you on the forums, Discord and in-game.

Your have far too many warns and blacklists for only 3 days of playtime and suggest you wait before reapplying.

Good luck

-Mason

Playtime is alright but your app is very low effort and I don't know who you are. You have no forum / discord presence and although most of your warns aren't that recent I'd like to see a bit more time pass with no infractions before I'm confident that you know the rules and can set a good example with this role. You definitely need to prove your maturity and put more effort in to answering the questions in the template before you making another application.

I have no clue who you are, alot of warns for the 3 day's of playtime, app has no effort put into it and lastly, your forum activity is really poor.

You need to go one or two months without been warned. You also need improve community presence, that can be improving on Forum and Discord activity, or maybe chatting with more members. And next time, you need to add more to the app.

As others have said, none of us know who you are, you need to have some presence in the community and interactions for others to have a positive opinion of you, the amount of warns for 3 days is extremely worrying and shows that you do not have a good grasp of the rules yet. if you start being more active and avoid getting warned I'm sure you could get trusted again in the future.