https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199136746266

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:588240269

Discord User#:

Xi jingping#1250

Your in-game name:

Pastor Beanus

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1659237094506.thumb.png.bccdd558338199d2f275efde14dd30e3.pngHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1659237369380.thumb.png.6593b42fc4d8ad419fd4a4c007157484.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1659237386533.thumb.png.037089aa3ba6e92aab2a638842fed82b.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? Because i have played this server for a long time and have only gotten warned/bl for my misunderstanding. I also often report any issues and Rdm's i see and i try to stay in the rules to the best of my best abilities

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I will help to report any RDM's that i see, help newcomers learn the rules and regulations. I'll also report all incidents i see and i will not abuse the rank

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yup i have checked over them many times after I misunderstood them and got a 12 hour weapons blacklist. I am now familiar with them fully.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yup, i fully agree that it will be stripped if i misuse the rank

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes i agree to these conditions

Although you are active on the server a couple times a week, this isn’t a reasonable and or justified reason for me to plus one. You aren’t active on either community hubs e.g discord and or forums. Plus the warns are from last month.

Hope all works well, best of luck!

Steven

Haven't seen you in game much, maybe once, application is very short. Multiple warns with very little game time has influenced me to give you a -1. Work on your presence in game and not getting warned and I'll be more than happy to give your future application a +1.

You've met the requirement time however your application just lacks detail, the recent warns as others have said are also a concern, however I'm sure if you post more on the forums, interact more ingame etc, you are 100% going to get the trusted role.

Hey Broski, unfortunately I'm not confident in giving you a +1 and ill provide my reasoning in dot point form below:

- Lack of Community Recognition

What I mean here is that not a lot of the community know your name, and those that do don't seem to think you are worthy of trusted.

- Playtime

Typically Playtime isn't a massive deal breaker for me however paired alongside the overwhelming negative responses from other users, I believe it stands as a point of improvement.

- Detail

Your application is very bare bones and you tend to repeat yourself, as someone who doesn't know you at all i struggled to find a judge of character from the information provided.

Points of Improvement

Here are a few things i believe you can do to improve your community image and be successful in your next trusted application!

- Bolster community image

Participate in events, create fun roleplay! Ways you can better get in touch with the community can be through things such as PD, or jobs which require you to interact with others! Furthermore you can increase your activity on both forums and discord to better get your name out their!

- Playtime

Users are typically more open to trusted apps which have a large amount of playtime, you can acquire said playtime in your time spent bolstering your community image!

- Detail

As afore mentioned your application really lacks detail! I suggest reading over previously accepted applications or pending applications with a lot of positive responses to get an idea of what kind of detail I am talking about.

I look forward to seeing you re-apply a much more improved player!

- Ragnar

Salam My Brother,

Unfortunately its going to be a -1 as i havent seen you much in the discord nor the forums which is kind of what we are looking for if you want to become a Trusted player. Also not many people know you enough to become a Trusted player, which is why im going u this reaction.

Best of luck Lel.

DENIED

Due to Poor Community Feedback.

I think the responses have already given you advice on what you should work on. Become known in the community (through community interaction in-game and on discord/forums) before you apply again. Also please put more detail into your application.

You may Reapply in 1 Week