Trusted Application (Robert Tanor)

Steam Community Link: steamcommunity.com/id/Full-Speed-Ahead

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:188459112

Discord User: Dream Detonator#8919

Your in-game name: Robert Tanor

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1659095524537.png.7285e58f7cee4c019441e1b86394492f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1659095548754.thumb.png.72c3861497c186626420b13857129e0e.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1659095810971.thumb.png.027e7c3d67d7b46ab0f0feac38e74da4.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve to be trusted as I am only usually pulled into admin sits for reporting incidents that I witnessed or in a rare case, getting warned. I am not much of a liability and I know the rules.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help with reporting incidents to admins like I already do, whether it be a hacker or just the occasional RDM'er or NLR breaker.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I completely agree to these terms, it's only fair.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree to not abuse my powers and if I do, well there goes my rank. Which is fair enough, if it is abused it goes: "Bye bye!"

Edited by Robert Tanor

Hey Robert, there are different reasons why I have given you a -1. I see you have just reached the minimum to apply for trusted, but I also see a severe recent warning, which I would not mind if you received the warning a while ago, but it being 7 days ago is quite worrying. The application is quite poor with a lack of reasoning of what you would do with trusted, other than helping the admins out with sits and rule breakers which is helpful with people like you. This is also your first post on the forums and have not seen you on the discord either at all or very rarely interacting. I suggest improving your community presence and interacting more in-game and discord/forums.

- imhaydz

buggati.gif.c3fca494df05dd9617cf26642fe09a79.gif

Hey Robert, there are different reasons why I have given you a -1. I see you have just reached the minimum to apply for trusted, but I also see a severe recent warning, which I would not mind if you received the warning a while ago, but it being 7 days ago is quite worrying. The application is quite poor with a lack of reasoning of what you would do with trusted, other than helping the admins out with sits and rule breakers which is helpful with people like you. This is also your first post on the forums and have not seen you on the discord either at all or very rarely interacting. I suggest improving your community presence and interacting more in-game and discord/forums.

- imhaydz

[ATTACH type=full" alt="buggati.gif]3598[/ATTACH]

Ok I understand, I will do better next time.

Going to have to chuck your application a -1 too,

Recent AMRDM warn, no forum activity, you have a really short application and you just barely meet the requirements to apply for a position like this.

You have 10 messages on the discord server, not really making an effort to communicate with the community.

I have rarely seen you around in game too which has prompted my decision.

Good luck with your application.

The warns that you have for Amrdm is too recent.

You're application is too short and doesn't explain that much on what the question is saying.

You need to get well known across the server first as personally i have had no interactions with you along with what you are like with other people and having a warn like you do is not a good start.

I think getting more outreach within the community and showing that you can interect with others would be a great way to gain peoples respect and to work hard on trying to rectify those warns...

All the best!!

Kind Regards,

Nick Darcy.

Don't remember ever seeing you in game and a previous warn for AMRDM in only 2 days worth of game time does not fill me with confidence. Work on your presence in game, forums, and discord.

Also what did you do to piss off every PD main lmao

I do not know you and as such my rating is simply from your application, warn history and playtime. The application looks fine but is contradicted by your recent warn history. A recent attempted mass RDM, RDM in sit and the NITRP in one warn is an indicator of a potential troublemaker/wildcard.

I do not see any benefits for the server in taking on the risk of making you Trusted.