Trusted application - Booby

Booby

trustedapp-png.8

Prerequisites <strong>✅</strong>

You must be familiar with all of our rules.

You must be well known within our community.

You must have 2 days of playtime before applying.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Template:

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318349749/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:179042010

Your in-game name: Booby

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1632919931950.thumb.png.50b7370d0a132933db1e0f089ab8d6b1.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1632915816426.png.2698538782ba245ff2139a28b25f99ad.png

This happened after I rdm'd a player running at me with a knife, towards the beginning of me playing the server and it was a stupid decision on my part. Although this warn was relatively recent, I have played a lot, learnt more and come to understand the rules better since then.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve trusted as I am pretty active on the server and updated in the forums. In the past weeks, I've been on the server for quite a while and I believe now I am ready for trusted rank. Although there is some areas I can work on such as using my mic more in game or being more active on the discord, I reckon I'm ready. I love to help out those who want to learn and teach new players, which is always rewarding and wholesome. I believe I am well known throughout the server and have personally come to know a lot of players. I love saying hello and interacting with players in order to make both our experiences better. I'm believe I am trustworthy as I really admire the server & staff and love to help out when I can. With trusted rank I can seek to help out the community more and be a positive member.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

By being a trusted member of the server, I can serve to help out players and be a friendly guy who you can freely ask questions to. Using my trusted rank I can help to improve the rp situations in game and use wire mod or new roles to make the server more enjoyable and fun. Furthermore, I believe I can be a reliable and trusted member on the server, forums and discord, using this to help and assist the community when needed. With my rank I believe I can be more connected with the community through in game and out of game. I can also help out new players and players looking to get trusted, by guiding them through their experience guided by my own. I'd love to help out more on the forums and assist staff such as during events and be a role model in our community.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I am, I often read over the rules multiple times or ask the admins when I'm unsure or forget any rules & guidelines

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Of course

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Definitely

Thank you for reading through my application and I look forward to hearing back!

• Like 1

Yes, +1!

I have seen you in game a lot, you love to interact with people.

I always see you getting involved with whatever is going down on main street haha

Even though your warn is fairly recent, I can honestly say I'd trust you, we all make mistakes.. 1 warn for 6D playtime is nothing.

Your forum activity is good! 15+ posts is great for a trusted member! Make sure you keep up this activity if you ever receive trusted!

There is one thing though!

Just some feedback for your application;

You mentioned that the trusted role would allow you to use wiremod and play new roles. This isn't what trusted is about, this is a reward given to players who are willing to help the community. You did mention this afterwards, however it felt forced due to the fact you mentioned the wiremod and other jobs first..

Besides that

I have nothing bad to say about you my dude, you've exceeded all the requirements and you're application is very well written. Exactly what I'd expect from a trusted member!

Good luck with the app!

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 1

Yes, +1!

I have seen you in game a lot, you love to interact with people.

I always see you getting involved with whatever is going down on main street haha

Even though your warn is fairly recent, I can honestly say I'd trust you, we all make mistakes.. 1 warn for 6D playtime is nothing.

Your forum activity is good! 15+ posts is great for a trusted member! Make sure you keep up this activity if you ever receive trusted!

There is one thing though!

Just some feedback for your application;

You mentioned that the trusted role would allow you to use wiremod and play new roles. This isn't what trusted is about, this is a reward given to players who are willing to help the community. You did mention this afterwards, however it felt forced due to the fact you mentioned the wiremod and other jobs first..

Besides that

I have nothing bad to say about you my dude, you've exceeded all the requirements and you're application is very well written. Exactly what I'd expect from a trusted member!

Good luck with the app!

Yeah sorry, I certainly don't mean to say I am in it for the rewards but rather I can just use them to help out the community, and I wanted to list my points then expand on them later, that's why it's first. I put it in there as I was trying to put all of the possible outcomes I could think of.

But that is a very good point and I see how it is interpreted that way, thanks for mentioning it Tuppy, much appreciated.

Edited by Booby

+1, I would usually just react to the message I agree with but I told you personally once you had the play time you should apply and I would +1

PROS:

- Pretty much what Tuppy said

- You have great RP abilities. For instance your ability to work as a team in PD is very, very good. I constantly see you trying to participate in patrols, trainings and events and always giving it your best.

- You constantly look to help people in OOC.

- Many more

CONS:

Like Tuppy said the warn was fairly recent and I even spoke to you about it. You handled it very well, you decided to wait and delay your app which shows you only want trusted when you believe you deserve it.

Personally you would be a great person to undertake this position as trusted.

Good Luck,

Garry Nice!

Edited by Garry Nice
  • Like 1

Hey mate

Honestly, its great you have learnt from your mistake (which is fairly common amongst newer player). This shows your initiative and dedication towards the server and its community by ensuring you wont repeat previous mistakes and/or newer ones. It has always been a pleasure to interact with you in game. Always being friendly and enthusiastic during rp situations and just in general. Your app for the most part is very good, I agree with Tuppy how the end feels a bit forced.

However, it shows you have put alot of thought into your app with the way it is written.

Your a great member of this community and certainly deserve trusted. Good luck

+1

• Like 1

Hey mate,

I'm sorry for having to be the one who got you warned, I remember when you said it's gonna look bad when you apply for trusted but honestly it looks like you took my advice and paid a lot more attention to the rules. Only 1 warn for 6 days of playtime is great, i don't really have much else to say other than it's a +1 for me.

Good luck on your trusted application.

• Like 1

Hey Booby,

Almost a weeks gametime with 1 warn is good, keep it up! Just as you said yourself, I think if you used your mic more, people would remember interactions with you/trust you alot more - but other than that, I've had nothing but good interactions with you. I have seen you on the server constantly these past few weeks, mostly playing PD, and I always remember you as being an efficient officer who follows the rules and roleplays well. I think you a deserving of the trusted role, and I think you can definitely contribute alot more to this server forward into the future. I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here, and give you a +1.

• Like 1

Howdy, Booby,

I've noticed recently you have become much more active and helpful in the community, especially in the PD. Since I saw you first join the server, I can say that you've been prompt to follow the rules, and been happy to help others, especially those with higher roles, again, such as that in PD. You have displayed to be a very friendly and, again, helpful member of the community, and I certainly agree that you should receive trusted. I've loved having you in the server and can't wait to see what else you can do! I'm of course going to give a +1. Good luck!

• Like 1