TrippE's Trusted App

TrippE

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tripp-e/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98978368

Discord: TrippE#1130

In-game name: TrippE

Gametime:

20220209204457_1.jpg.f7b7887bc5b42072ebcd10e84ed1cd52.jpg

Warnings/Softbans/Blacklists:20220209204505_1.thumb.jpg.f3145d458ef69f6c6253e05b0fc7eec8.jpg

I'm not proud of these warns/bans that I received nearly 6 months ago and I have reflected on them and want to do better this time around, since my unban I have not gotten a single warn and I intend to keep it that way.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: I am a long time member of the community and first joined 7 days after launch, I have over 1000 hours on Orbital. I have been fairly active in the Server, Discord and Forums and try my best to get along with others within the community. I strive to help others when they are confused about a rule or job and always report rule breakers. Although I've had some pretty serious warns in the past I see them as mistakes that I have learned from and will not do again. I try to have a positive influence on others and understand the values of having a friendly and fun community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank: Having the role shows that I am an experienced, trustworthy person that people can look up to and come to for any help they may need, not just in the garry's mod server but on all the platforms that Orbital is on. I am fairly good with wiremod and can think of a handful of things I could make to improve mine and others experiences on the server. Having access to more jobs means more opportunities for fun RP with others and overall improves the variety of interaction on the server, which goes a long way to make it more exciting. I will uphold the responsibilities of being an upstanding member throughout community.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: After nearly a year on the server and countless times reading through the rules I am very familiar with them.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Trusted is a role only given to those who are trustworthy within the community, so I absolutely agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: I fully agree to never abuse my powers and use them for their purpose.

I like the application in general and you have clearly put effort into it, however, your unban was still quite recent so looking at your previous warns, although spread out, I'm not too confident you won't get bored one day and do it again.

I would like to see you earn some more playtime where you are positively interacting with more members of the community before I give a different response.

TrippE is a great player and knows his rules well, clearly shows he has changed from how he was and has put great effort into his application but unfortunately just coming back from a community ban I think it's best if you wait a while before trying to reapply for trusted.

Hey, Trippe!

Thank you for making the application and I do have to say I'm impressed with how much you have matured from your previous ban but I'm afraid as pharam and roberto have said, I recommend sitting back and settling back into the community before you go for trusted that is pretty much your only downfall, other then that I would 100% say you deserve trusted.

Good luck with your application!

-1 A tough one Im afraid

-I will say that I haven't had any bad interactions with you at all, you seem like a good bloke and I like playing cop with you

-Your application shows a good amount of effort and shows this is something you do want

-8w playtime is honestly very good which shows you do enjoy [or at least did enjoy] playing on the server and you know the rules well

-Your activity on the forums and discord [Excluding PD Discord with only a few messages since unbanning] is decent and I have to give you credit for that

-Unfortunately your unbanning was still relatively recent, and while this was to give everyone a fresh start I do think you need to spend a bit longer before applying for trusted considering the reason you were banned

-With 2 MRDM and 1 Exploiting bans this does show that you do have a history of getting bored and deciding to go a bit crazy which isnt something Trusted can be seen doing at all

Overall I think you have a very good chance of getting Trusted even now but I think you need to wait just that bit longer and if you don't get it now, I hope you do re apply when a little bit more time has passed so we can welcome you into Trusted

~Taser Sniper " Just Built Different " [Edit: Mixed up colour on the -1]

-1 I would love to give you a +1 but due to the fact unbans happened no that long ago I believe you should wait a little longer, you've put in the hours and have been active nearly every day and every time I talk to you, you seem nice so I would wait a little longer, those warns are very troubling 2 MRDM warns and a exploiting warn those will pass in due time but will have to take a while. Best of luck.
  • Like 1

+1

TrippE is very well known in the community and has consistent activity on the forums/discord. I see him on the server everyday playing and conversing with others. While his unban was pretty recent he hasn't broken any rules since and showed that he has changed and became a better player. I truly believe he deserves trusted.

• Like 1