SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178847860

Discord User#: joe knee#7947

Your in-game name: Tony Bigcoc

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(1).thumb.png.ef529d440d9451e813557a41905f1ff1.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(2).thumb.png.fc80b95c79ed5ce6657bbd7d8f606847.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

First off some of you might know me by my previous rp name "Johnny Pop", I believe I deserve trusted because I've been playing on the server for a while, I try to help people when they need it example is of when new people don't know how to use wiremod/advdupe I always try and help them with what I know, I always try and follow the server rules the only times I haven't was in day 3 of being on the server and using a textscreen while being a rat and when I killed someone in crossfire without putting crossfire in chat I am not justifying this I'm just stating for one of my warns I was new and barley new the rules & two was completely an accident, more reasons I deserve mod are because I'm very active on weekdays and weekends, I also try and participate in events when possible another reason is because I consider myself an easy going guy to new players and try to make it as fun for them as possible.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can give people cool ideas with things I might choose to make on the server, I would also be dedicated to helping new and old players around with things they might not have the knowledge of, my game time and friends on the server might inspire other people to want trusted rank and get more server time creating more opportunities for better events to unfold.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, if i break any rules associated with the server I should be stripped completely

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree not to use the powers if given in any manner other than correct

Edited by Tony Bigcoc

+1 Tony is a good well trusted member of the community with a good sense of rules and really mature the first part of your app is well detailed but the "Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?" has little effort. Personally just make it more detailed and you'll be fine.
  • Like 1

hi tony

+1 for me because you seem to have knowledge of the sever and the rules, you seem dedicated to playing on this server and you have a lot of playing time with only 2 warns. I really hope that you can help the server out and maybe become a higher a higher rank in the future. Have a nice day tony :).

• Like 1

Hey Tony,

(+1) All I have to say is you have heaps of time clocked on the server, you have a good grip on the rules, even though you have had 2 warns at the time of your app, it seems like you’ve learnt from your mistakes and could become a solid member of the community, it’ll be cool if we can have more interactions in the future, best of luck on your application.

Regards,

The_Ghost

• Like 1

+1

only two warns for over 2 weeks playtime with those warns being about 2 months old is great! and shows you really know the rules the only thing I would like to see improved is your forum and discord activity besides that I think trusted would suit you well :)

Good luck with the app!

,unboltedglobe

• Like 1

Amazing playtime with only 2 warns shows you have a good understanding of the rules followed by amazing detail in the application itself, however your first post / message on the forums is your application, you aren't active on the discord server either.

Good luck.

He's active on PD discord

• Like 2

+1

Hi, Tony.

I am going to have to give you a +1 as your application is very detailed and I see you a lot in game and you are a pretty fun guy to be around although your forums and discord activity could be improved but other then that you are a pretty solid character that i believe deserves trusted 2 weeks of playtime with only 2 warns is great as it does show your understanding of the rules and how much you can really be trusted.

Good luck with the application!

• Like 1

+1

Hi, Tony.

I am going to have to give you a +1 as your application is very detailed and I see you a lot in game and you are a pretty fun guy to be around although your forums and discord activity could be improved but other then that you are a pretty solid character that i believe deserves trusted 2 weeks of playtime with only 2 warns is great as it does show your understanding of the rules and how much you can really be trusted.

Good luck with the application!

Thanks mate, appreciate it a lot

• Like 1

Hey Mate

I've seen you often around in-game and discord. However, activity in the forums is lacking and probably should work on that. I like your application, you look like you wan't trusted to help and not because of its benefits. I can see from your lack of warns for 2w+ playtime that your really trying and achieving a good reputation in the community.

Good luck man, wish you all the best!

+1

• Like 1

Hey tony.

I see you alot in game, not much in discord (but thats on me, ive had a look and your pretty active), forums activity isnt the best, but its better than nothing. You are awesome to RP with, an excellent detective and you have few warns for a decent chunk of playtime. Ive never had any issues with you and i think you would be a great addition to our group of trusted players.

best of luck my guy, keep working hard.

+1

Mythic Gears

• Like 1

Hey tony.

I see you alot in game, not much in discord (but thats on me, ive had a look and your pretty active), forums activity isnt the best, but its better than nothing. You are awesome to RP with, an excellent detective and you have few warns for a decent chunk of playtime. Ive never had any issues with you and i think you would be a great addition to our group of trusted players.

best of luck my guy, keep working hard.

+1

Mythic Gears

Thanks mythic, much appreciated

+1 I've seen you in-game a bunch but not really on the discord or the forums may I suggest that you add your thoughts on other peoples forums post or add you own as your only post are about your trusted app but other then that you should be good. Good luck with you app.
  • Like 1