Thyking's commissioner application

thyking

Questions

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559903686

Discord User#:ThyKing69#5184

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): i have a screenshot of 2 days in iconic

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0 in orbital and i think 1 or 2 in iconic

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): non i'm a good boy

What is your current Police rank?: inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?: private

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): no

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: i believe that i should be commissioner because i'm a dedicated player that has mainly played pd on supremacy iconic and now on orbital. i'm a long time player being know for my time playing supremacy. i am able to be mature and take things seriously. i have an extensive knowledge of the pd rules and i'm always willing to learn. i'm a good leader i know how to lead well. i am well respected and well known throughout the orbital pd and i know that me being able to promote will end out helping pd.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: i will be giving to the community my knowledge of pd rules. a good leader and friend. someone that is always there to help with the rules the promoting and training. i know how to train and i always go through in detail explaining what everything means and making sure the people i'm training understand everything well. i'm willing to teach sergeants+ to train others. .

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? i know how to be a cop in more than just darkrp. i'm always willing to help officers with anything. i'm a strict leader that knows how to lead properly and make sure the people i'm leading know what i'm talking about and other thing. i can make sure people in pd don't break the rules if they do putting in correct punishment and tellung them what they did wrong.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: i agree to never abuse my powers even if i disagree with someone on something. i will make sure in my early time to get a second opinion for everything. i can certainly say i'm ready and mature enough for commissioner.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: yes if abused my powers must be stripped away immediately by a higher up.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: yes i do i will make sure the expectations given are strict and make sure i do my best.

+1

ThyKing,

You have fantastic leadership skills and a great leader to when you are training or supervising Probationals and to everyone.

You take part in many trainings and patrols and you have shown to be a amazing team member to everyone.

I believe you should get the commissioner rank because you are great person and never gives up under any circumstance.

You have put alot of detail into your applications and that shows that you want the rank and are not going to misuse or abuse it.

good luck buddy :)

Edited by Lachie Jeff
  • Like 1

+1

ThyKing,

You have fantastic leadership skills and a great leader to when you are training or supervising Probationals and to everyone.

You take part in many trainings and patrols and you have shown to be a amazing team member to everyone.

I believe you should get the commissioner rank because you are great person and never gives up under any circumstance.

You have put alot of detail into your applications and that shows that you want the rank and are not going to misuse or abuse it.

(INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS OF PLAYTIME AND WARNS)

good luck buddy :)

hello lachie my gametime and warns are in the replies because they didnt work in the post