Thoughts on the new map?

River Smith

Staff Member
Trusted
Jun 3, 2021
The new map seems good so far, I like it. Different from other darkrp maps makes the server unique

Reactions: abone

Roberto

Mega Virgin
Management
Jun 15, 2021
New Zealand
www.tomorrowtides.com
The new map is amazing, it just allows for so many more unique RP experiences.
The only issues I personally have are minor things that will all be fixed over time.
I just want to personally thank everyone who played a part in the changeover, we love you and you've done a great job!

Darth Picwahser

Registered Nerd
Trusted
Jun 4, 2021
I love everything about the new map, except that you cant open the hatch to the boxing arena from the inside.

Flowz D

Jun 21, 2021
I think the New Map is pretty cool! It seems huge as fook so its something different from the usual maps.
Also Sewer Rats are fun to take out when they bum rush with Crow baws

Tuppy

Eating beans
Management
Jun 1, 2021
It's fantastic, I absolutely love it..
I thought it looked a little over saturated when I first joined but it's grown on me!

Jason Kodak

Jun 12, 2021
I haven't spent a whole lot of time with the new map but i very much enjoy the interactable around the world but i feel as though a lot of it is closed of and corned compared to the older more open map, i love the size of it and it will definitely fit the growing pop but it just feels a bit closed off. Other then that i do enjoy how unique it is and some of the hidden bits so it'll take some time for me to get used to.

Tony Pepperoni

Senior Modderoni
Trusted
Jun 22, 2021
I liked the old map because it's a classic and it was cool to come back to it after not playing for around 4 years, but I think that this one is a significant improvement.

Ted

Handsome Boy
Jun 25, 2021
Australia
It's fresh yet familiar. Respectful nod of my head to whoever made it. It feels like a mashup of sup's new and old maps.

PressedCharges

BlackGuyUnderYourBed
Trusted
Aug 8, 2021
Phoenix, Arizona
shop.suns.com
I personally do not like the mansion area, I prefer the beach because it looked alot cleaner. The PD is a 8/10 for me, reason being for that is since police can break NLR, pd is almost unraidable which is good but it's like the hardest place to raid and you don't really get much profit other than killing the mayor or having slim chances at getting printers.
Mb for the shit punctuation.

• what
Reactions: Pedro