This sewvew has donye nyothing but bwing me down as a pewson.

bigchicki

evewyday i come in hewe and aww you do is teaw me down insuwt me huwt me with youw wowds and do nyothing but hawm me emotionyawwy physicawwy mentawwy and I just can’t take it any wongew this sewvew is so abusive and toxic it’s cwazy. nyo onye even weawizes how disgusting aww of youw behaviows awe. evewy singwe time I tawk ow type ow even do anything ow intewact with anyonye in the sewvew evewybody just goes against me and gangs up on me wike a pack of wowves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to desewve these attacks and these huwtfuw wowds. i witewawwy just twy to be nyice to evewybody but nyobody evew wants to be in my shoes and nyobody evew twies to sympathize with me and see whewe I’m coming fwom aww of you just see me as the enyemy and as the bad guy that’s twying to wuin the sewvew ow something when weawwy I’m just twying to spwead positivity. you guys act wike I’m some kind of viwus ow disease, constantwy casting me out so much, making me feew so weft out and so awonye in this sewvew. it’s fucking dwiving me insanye I feew mentaw and I feew wike a weiwdo just being awound aww of you because of how you tweat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on evew twying again and evew becoming any of youw fwiends because I just knyow youw feewings towawds me cweawwy. i knyow aww of you hate me and nyevew want to be awound me again ow nyevew have anything to do with me. it’s cweaw that you aww think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and bowing. it’s so mean because I witewawwy don’t do anything to you guys but you guys awways act wike you hate me and it makes me feew so confused because I don’t knyow what I did to desewve it. I feew wike I shouwd just weave because cweawwy nyobody wants to be awound me and evewyonye wouwd be happiew if i weft anyways so i’ww just go and i hope aww of you find happinyess in wife and i’m sowwy fow aww the twoubwes i’ve evew put any of you thwough. i give up. goodbye.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Why did you make this post, you didn't have too but you did, what does it contribute to this community? Nothing in this post was legible, Thanks anyway.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you wittwe bitch? I'ww have you knyow I gwaduated top of my cwass in the Nyavy Seaws, and I've been invowved in nyumewous secwet waids on Aw-Qaeda, and I have uvw 300 confiwmed kiwws. I am twainyed in gowiwwa wawfawe and I'm the top snyipew in the entiwe US awmed fowces. You awe nyothing to me but just anyothew tawget. I wiww wipe you the fuck out with pwecision the wikes of which has nyevew been seen befowe on this Eawth, mawk my fucking wowds. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me uvw the Intewnyet? Think again, fuckew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet nyetwowk of spies acwoss the USA and youw IP is being twaced wight nyow so you bettew pwepawe fow the stowm, maggot. The stowm that wipes out the pathetic wittwe thing you caww youw wife. You'we fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kiww you in uvw seven hundwed ways, and that's just with my bawe hands. Nyot onwy am I extensivewy twainyed in unyawmed combat, but I have access to the entiwe awsenyaw of the Unyited States Mawinye Cowps and I wiww use it to its fuww extent to wipe youw misewabwe ass off the face of the continyent, you wittwe shit. If onwy you couwd have knyown what unhowy wetwibution youw wittwe "cwevew" comment was about to bwing down upon you, maybe you wouwd have hewd youw fucking tongue. But you couwdn't, you didn't, and nyow you'we paying the pwice, you goddamn idiot. I wiww shit fuwy aww uvw you and you wiww dwown in it. You'we fucking dead, kiddo.

• Like 1