TheRealJonnyBoy (Bob Dudson) Trusted Application

JonnyBoy

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076469692

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58101982

Your in-game name: Bob Dudson

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): Without the old maps playtime history, I currently have 1d 18 hrs of playtime.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have 2 warnings, both for NLR.

WARN.JPG.5f9641f2dc92234e29d0a079a4077bcc.JPG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have none!

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe that I deserve the ranking of trusted because I am a consistent player, usually active in VC within Discord, constantly playing the server and maintaining my activity within the community. I have been a long-time user, garnering a significant amount of playtime from before the update and playing my part in assisting higher-ups on issues that may occur within the game. I would like to continue doing this with higher access to newer things so that I may help in other areas than I already do.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? As mentioned above, I would use my trusted rank to assist higher-ups with any issues that may arise, deal with any problems that I may face, and be a friendly player to newcomers and anybody that RP's accordingly.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I am very familiar with the guidelines and the terms and conditions of Orbital Servers.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree with this principle, this is crucial for maintaining a strong balance of order in the servers and preventing any users with malicious intent from gaining access to the privileges of trusted.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: Absolutely, if I am given this rank, I will not exploit the use of any newly equipped utilities as a result. I love this server, hence my playtime, I would not intentionally try to tarnish it in any way.

Thank you to all people who read this.

TIME.JPG.2d5cde4e833d680de0cfa5e49e6398ec.JPG

Edited by JonnyBoy

Bob/Jonny is almost always on, and every OOC and RP interaction I've had with him was positive.

I definitely believe he deserves the trusted rank as he has so much involvement in the community and he's so cool to play with.

Big +1 from me, good luck!

I was concerned when you didn't add the dates of your warnings so I decided to check them for myself. Your warnings are 2 days ago meaning they are still active. This shows me that at this stage you still need to learn the rules. I recommend applying for trusted at least a week after you were warned. Try to get a better understanding of the rules before applying.

1624422222600.thumb.png.04c88fbc2cdcebb10980d6c08da5fbbf.png

I believe there are two sides to you that concerns me. One side shows a guy who loves his music and takes pleasure in sharing it with others. The other shows a dude that is so mingy, untrustworthy because he constantly lies, has a bad temper and if things don't go his way he will disregard all respect for the server and its rules. I had to ban you a few days before the update because you got so far out of hand you couldn't stay on the server, as well as countless recordings of you minging and then not taking sits seriously afterwards. In my personal opinion, I think you would serve as a poor role model to the server and what it takes into consideration to be trustworthy and I believe you try to manipulate a lot of situations into your favour which concerns me.

However, I believe you can earn redemption if you can move past your mingy tendencies and prove to the community that you can roleplay consistently. You have much to learn about interacting with players and staff and until then my perception of you and other people's perceptions of you will remain the same and until that. Only then will I change my verdict and right now you aren't even close in my eyes.