The Inauguration Of Tony Pepperoni

Tony Pepperoni

Ay, how ya doin'?

My name is Tony Pepperoni. You may know me as the asshole who runs around doing the incredibly shitty impression of a New York accent. I'm fairly new to the server as I've only been playing for a couple of weeks, but I've been playing Garry's Mod on and off for around 7 years. I have about 1.6k hours, which isn't actually a lot for this game. Garry's Mod is like an addiction to a lot of people, but every time you launch it instead of dopamine you get cancer. Regardless, I really enjoy the server and everyone I've met so far. I hope I can continue to get to know everyone as I keep playing. This seems like the type of server where everyone kind of knows everyone else's name, and I really like that. If you see me in game, come say hi and maybe we can be best friends. You can probably find me farming weed at 6 AM in order to feed my crippling gambling addiction later in the day, or on the streets yelling "I'm walking here!" because playing for 16 hours a day has given me brain damage.

See you around. =)

• Haha 1