The Future For Seppy

Lamurai

As some of you may know, I've been getting in quite a lot of trouble in the server - I plan to change this starting from now. Over the past week I've been introducing myself to the world of Garry's Mod RP. I can say that I've been enjoying It a lot, infact I truly believe to be the most active person on the server.

So I plan to become a donator on the 26th of October, I would like to hear your guys' opinions on that matter. Also at some point - I'm talking 1-2 months from now, I plan to become a admin for this server. I would also love to hear what you guys have to say about that.

Thus far - this server's been my most played server yet. I believe this to be the best Australian DarkRP Server out there. I mean, the skins, knives, guns, rules and the community as a whole can be summed up with a simple "It's really good'. Because I think that the server's really good.

Me becoming a 'Trusted User'? So yeah pretty much I would like to become a trusted user at some point. Within a week or 2, These recent blacklists, bans, warns etc. have been a real reality check for my future, I'd like to the admins who took action to my mistakes in advance. Really, I needed It. I now realise how fun this server Is and I don't want to lose my chance to play here.

Screenshot(255).thumb.png.28a19d914fab7f1c459dfd8590cb0a93.png

No idea who you are, it's nice to see someone have some goals but at the same time from what I've seen you demonstrate no understanding of the rules and you also seem to get yourself into a lot of trouble. your blacklist appeal not even following the guidelines that are required when posting there.
  • Haha 1

No idea who you are, it's nice to see someone have some goals but at the same time from what I've seen you demonstrate no understanding of the rules and you also seem to get yourself into a lot of trouble. your blacklist appeal not even following the guidelines that are required when posting there.

So yeah pretty much I've only been playing Garry's Mod for about a week or so as of now, I've been playing a lot of rp, more specifically on this particular server. And I do apologize to anyone who had to deal with me when It came to rdm'img and that sort of stuff. I've been slowly learning about Garry's Mod rp, and I can guarantee absolutely no warns, blacklists or anything like that coming my way from now on as I've realized that it's worth playing this server and taking seriously. From now on I plan to put it the maximum effort into this server, and the community because I want to prove to you, as well as every other admin on this server that I'm worth your time and that I'm not one to joke around. I can also promise you'll be seeing me quite a lot on the server, and these forums too. I'm also quite active on the Discord server as well. I do appreciate your reply and I hope that all goes well for you.

Kind regards - Seppy

Seppy is a nice person I can say this because he is helpful towards new players like me he showed me and a few other people the ropes to weed growing and other skills important to dark rp I think he is a great person for the trusted rank and admin even if he did make a few slip ups.
  • Like 1

Seppy is a nice person I can say this because he is helpful towards new players like me he showed me and a few other people the ropes to weed growing and other skills important to dark rp I think he is a great person for the trusted rank and admin even if he did make a few slip ups.

I appreciate this, thanks mate :)

So yeah pretty much I've only been playing Garry's Mod for about a week or so as of now, I've been playing a lot of rp, more specifically on this particular server. And I do apologize to anyone who had to deal with me when It came to rdm'img and that sort of stuff. I've been slowly learning about Garry's Mod rp, and I can guarantee absolutely no warns, blacklists or anything like that coming my way from now on as I've realized that it's worth playing this server and taking seriously. From now on I plan to put it the maximum effort into this server, and the community because I want to prove to you, as well as every other admin on this server that I'm worth your time and that I'm not one to joke around. I can also promise you'll be seeing me quite a lot on the server, and these forums too. I'm also quite active on the Discord server as well. I do appreciate your reply and I hope that all goes well for you.

Kind regards - Seppy

The thing about change is that you don't need to make a public announcement about it for validation and attention, it's something that you do over time. You're coming off as extremely narcissistic arguably and making a post like this tells others a lot more about your character than you think. If you truly are going to hold yourself to these standards and if you're planning to become a better player you do not need to create a post about it, just improve as a person and people will eventually see that if you interact with them enough.