Thank you everyone

Combat wombat

Hi everyone, hope everyone has had a good Christmas with your family and friends.

For those who don’t know me my name is Combat Wombat, I am currently the head admin and I work along side the head staff manager Tuppy as well coordinating with the enforcers of the Terra, Fisckii and FrostyBoi, to ensure the staff team are doing a great job to ensure you all have a great experience on the server.

I’d like to firstly say, this community wouldn’t be here without all of you. This community that you’ve all built is such a great community where people can come together and interact so from the bottom of my heart I thank you all for being apart of the orbital community. Secondly I’d like to shed some light on the staff team for the countless work they have put in the community. From the discord to the discord and the server they’re always here taking time out of the day to ensure you’re enjoying yourself and punishing rule breakers. So from me. Thank you team, it’s a pleasure to work along side all of you as you guys are the backbone of the community which keeps it running smoothly. If you guys ever encounter my boys on the server feel free to say hi and even thank them for their time because they are always there for you guys and I’m sure they don’t get the appreciation they deserve. Lastly I’d like to give a big thanks for the whole of management for being able to give everyone this opportunity to be apart of this community, you guys are always in the shadow making sure everything is running as smoothly as possible and keeping the map fresh so thank you guys.

Thank you all for your time and reading through this long post. Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for being apart of orbital.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...