Terra's RDM report

Your in game name: Driver Nephi

Time of incident: 11:05 PM | 15th October

Staff member(s) you are reporting: Terra (STEAM_0:0:214669921)

Details of the incident: I had been standing at the exit of spawn watching a couple of users out of boredom when all of a sudden Terra lands directly behind me. I take no notice because I am watching the man with a 1H out, but then Terra decides to hit me once (immediately killing me due to low health), before putting it away within a millisecond of the murder. This wouldn't be bad if there was crossfire, active combat with others or if I was friends with Terra - but none of those seemed to be the case. He took my ticket on him in game and said it was crossfire, yet it wasn't? In the clip you can see how he hit me then just stood there as if nothing happened. The worst part being he knew I was low HP as well, due to the fact he was a medic. And if he was hitting someone else, then why? was he going to RDM another user out of spawn? Least we forget the crowbar also has a tiny hit scan (You need to be looking RIGHT at the person to hit them.)

Any evidence (If Any):

Literally did /ooc Crossfire, then even said four times in OOC that it was crossfire. I was trying to hit Lui (I jumped from a nearby roof and tried to goomba stomp him but then I had failed and tried to hit him by my crowbar) and I unintentionally hit you for which I had apologized?? - I also didn't see your health if you're wondering. Moreover, you didn't respond at all so I had left and now I see this. ps: bold of you to assume i'd randomly rdm players for no reason lol, there could have been so many rp reasons on why I could have tried to kill someone.

Proof: 20211015214336_1.thumb.jpg.b58a55c5d45af31c658be31ad64f3f3a.jpg

Literally did /ooc Crossfire, then even said four times in OOC that it was crossfire. I was trying to hit Lui (I jumped from a nearby roof and tried to goomba stomp him but then I had failed and tried to hit him by my crowbar) and I unintentionally hit you for which I had apologized?? - I also didn't see your health if you're wondering. Moreover, you didn't respond at all so I had left and now I see this.

Proof: [ATTACH=full]1273[/ATTACH]

Hi Terra, thank you for responding.

I must disagree with you here as there isn't enough justification in your actions here. As a staff member you are expected to abide by the guidelines, or at least break them where users aren't going to be affected by them. You have failed to keep others out of your own affairs and as a result, this report has been made. I'm happy to keep up the discussion but I do ask you report back in a formal manner.

- Nephi moment

Denied

The exit of spawn is located on Mainstreet so your argument that he is possibly spawn killing another player seems invalid in this report you have made especially since your clip lacks the context to prove any type of false crossfire. In your clip, it shows clear intention to damage Lui with the last second him moving to the side a tad then showing you get hit by a max range crossbow attack. I don't know what you were trying to achieve in your rebuttal argument against TerrA's comment but you didn't need to make a comment that basically sums up what a disagree reaction does. You can even hear TerrA's surprise that he killed you in his clip through his reaction and I think if you next time want to make a staff report that has a proper backing, that you discuss matters about staff appropriately without condescending TerrA or trying to patronise him by making a mockery of his ability to staff. Very immature staff report.

• Like 2