Tchopa 2nd Trusted Application

Tchopa

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067280662/screenshots/

SteamID: 76561198067280662

Your in-game name: Tchopa/ Tom Stinks

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1 day 15 hrs 1626585513281.thumb.png.70b57a32faaae9111f3fb7c3fa826a4f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1 1626585530620.thumb.png.7744615669796274c3ccc2c4cd3a0f9b.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that i deserve trusted as i have helped the community by making sure that the people who have broken the rules have payed their prices. I make sure to call admins whenever i notice that something is wrong. I have made sure that whenever i am on gmod this this the server that i am playing on.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

As i said above i will attempt to make sure that the people who are breaking the rules of Orbital Servers will pay the price and understand that the things that they are doing cannot happen again. For example i saw a new thief struggling to understand the law of NLR so i explained it to him and also i have had some new friends join the server and i tried my best to show him to the rules and make it entertaining at the same time.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes i am very familiar with the rules and guidelines of Orbital Servers

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes i do understand

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes i do agree not to abuse my powers.