Symes ban appeal

Symes

Your SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Symessss/):

In-game name: Symes

Time and date of ban (Incident happed around 1pm and ban received at 6pm):

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Pharam

Further details: I was killed and I was walking past the area of which I died and I saw angel standing there and I proceeded to say "I hope your dad drop kicks you in game" she didn't respond so then I went along with my day thinking nothing of it because it was a silly joke/ harmless comment and then a few hours later I was pulled into a sit by Pharam with angel and received the 2w Harassment ban, In the sit Pharam proceeded to say that I had a recent harassment claim that was only marked as a verbal but the context of that warn doesn't relate to this current 2w ban other than the person but since that verbal warn I haven't brought up anything relating to the context of said verbal.

Any evidence you can provide: N/A

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes I understand what I did was wrong but at the time it was just a silly comment/joke it meant no harm, but I will refrain saying these types of comments in the future.

Screenshot2022-05-16220118.jpg.7ff993535b4da108b2a631ecf38ffbc2.jpgunknown.png.f58a1d006f0d08333996703a0b9f67d5.png

(These picture were not taken by me)

I would consider these as harassment instead of silly comments like "i wish you were drop kicked in game"

Hey Symes,

A couple of days ago I received a complaint from angel that you were harassing her for a previous incident. After being a strong verbal by myself and let go I left you be. Today I was shown a video clip of you following angel around calling her names and eventually saying "I hope your dad drop kicks you in-game". I brought you into a sit and explained that you are being banned for harassment after being given a strong verbal. You responded with "I thought you meant stop harassing her about the previous incident"

Harassment is harassment and it is not tolerated, especially telling somebody you wish they got stomped by their father.

Edited by TerrA
  • Like 1

Hey Symes,

A couple of days ago I received a complaint from angel that you were harassing her for a previous incident. After being a strong verbal by myself and let go I left you be. Today I was shown a video clip of you following angel around calling her names and eventually saying "I hope your dad drop kicks you in-game". I brought you into a sit and explained that you are being banned for harassment after being given a strong verbal. You responded with "I thought you meant stop harassing her about the previous incident"

Harassment is harassment and it is not tolerated, especially telling somebody you wish they got stomped by their father.

I want clips of today where I was walking around calling her "names" and is there any evidence of the first verbal being logged? if so can you please provide

DENIED

Hey mate

So after reviewing the situation, I think I've seen enough to realise this is a pretty clear cut case. You were sternly warned about continuing this sort of action towards this particular person.

As for proof, we have a channel in our staff chats where we record any punishments or informal verbals handed out. Pharam has aptly proven that he told you and Kurt about this 4 days ago. If you need to see the video you can message me on discord at Watto#9422

Nonetheless, your disregard for that very explicit verbal is enough for us to realise you don't really care so we have to step in to prevent it ourselves.

• Like 1