SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216158891

Discord User#: STICKEY MOMENT#2550

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2 days

1631372545280.png.e5f33634ada19a44560a5584d9dd465f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A

What is your current Police rank?: Chief Inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?: Master Sergeant

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): I have not progressed in other ranks of the PD but SWAT and Police.

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: I have weeks of experience as a commissioner, and more weeks on top of that as a police officer in servers leading to this one. I know the standards, I've gone through all situations, trained probationals in the hundreds, hosted events in bulk. I also have trained one of the ex-GHC you may know as indigo to become a cop in a server, I now look up to him and TerraZ aspire to be someone like them, take on a role that takes a lot of initiative and responsibility and with my experience

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: New and improved additions to PD. Always trying to implement things for the public and PD to make things easier. Efficient and well-planned events is my first goal in mind, developing a way to make it easier for everyone to participate and easier for command to handle. I will also simply prove I can follow standards and keep expectations as a commissioner with activity, initiative, respect for roleplay, positivity and efficiency.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? My willingness to have an opinion, I am not scared to share my opinion on something and to push barriers to make something better. I always reach for a better outcome than what is being presented to me, my knowledge and quick thinking (from being a cop for hundreds of hours) always ready for something to be thrown at me. I love to improvise and im not afraid if it goes bad or good, I will always give things a go.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: I agree not to abuse or misuse powers when given.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree my powers will be stripped completely if misused.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: I agree to follow the Commissioner expectations once given.

Super +1

- Active more than most

- Great leadership skills

- Amazing communication skills

- Very well known within the ranks of PD and Swat

Whilst Stickey has only been around or 2 days, he has shown the better qualities of himself and performed at peek efficiency, he deserves this rank.

PS, I hope you drown in applications from probis ya snob

• Like 1

You assassinated the mayor yesterday as a thief disguised as a commissioner, why not let you go all the way? This is a nicely written article and I personally think you would make a great commissioner. Honestly 2 days is a long time to play on one server in one game, that shows a pretty good amount of dedication to me anyways. +1 for sure!
  • Like 1

+1

Glad to see you're Back STICKEY and are wanting to pick up where you left off, you're activity has been fantastic as of late and I'm hoping you keep it, Having you on command again would be a huge helping hand.

High command was granted permission to reply to apps so Here ya go

- Swat High command Tori

• Like 1

Nice to see you STICKEY,

I am happy to say that you have proven to be an excellent member of PD. You have given time to train Probationals and host patrols, always being prompt to trainings and willing to help aid others in the Police Department, whatever the situation may be. Not only are you a very committed, dedicated and helpful PD member, you were also a previous Commissioner, proving you've had experience in an important role such as this. As the PD-High Command, I would willingly have you as part of the team. Of course, it will be a +1.

P.S. Since the PD is in need of Commissioners, High Command are able to reply to just this batch of applicants

• Like 2

Id like to start this off by saying you are a very dedicated cop you are always active as cop (i belive its the only thing you play) you know the rules and you are a friendly and familiar face within the pd, you have also shown me you are ready for a leadership rule via praticipation of events and patrols

I wish you all the luck +1

Rob Kelly

• Like 2

Hey STICKEY,

For now I am going to -1

Although I see you aiding with newer police, and having a good knowledge along with a respectful attitude to everyone I strongly feel you are rushing in to these new roles and ranks on the server. This also applies to your trusted application where I have left my reply on. Other staff have the same opinion about you and is evident in your trusted application. Commissioner is a more powerful role and I feel that you need to slow down instead of rushing in to Commissioner and Trusted. I could happily change this in the future after some time has passed.

P.S I would be +1-ing this if we were still in need of Commissioners, but we no longer are in that situation so I feel you should let some time pass before getting Commissioner

Hi sticky,

As referenced in your previous application for trusted I do truly believe you need to take a step back and enjoy the community a bit, you've been back for a week and already have applied for two roles. I appreciate your dedication toward the PD however I do not see you fit for this role.

NO VOTE OF APPROVAL

Hey Stickey,

Like stated above I will have to agree. I feel like things have been quite rushed, although you have a solid understanding of all PD related rules and you have been a ex commissioner, coming back and receiving such a rank could reflect badly to those who have been actively participating in the PD and putting great amounts of dedication in. I hope this doesn't stop you from applying in the future, just slow down on things.

I hope you understand, please contact myself if you have any questions,

No Vote Of Approval

- Garry Nice

I believe that due to your past experience as a commissioner on both Supremacy and Iconic, you would serve as a valuable asset to our Commissioner team. You are very mature and easy-going and provide a unique means to spice up Police roleplay and endeavour to get all those around you involved and make sure any individuals (i.e. probies) aren't left curious how to successfully RP as a cop.

I think there is an argument to be made that you may be rushing into things, however, I think that since you have previous involvement in the server and have shown intense dedication over the past 2 weeks that you are ready to increase what you can provide to the server through the rank of Commissioner. I don't believe I have seen someone more dedicated to the role like yourself in such a span of time which is very admirable.

Due to myself thinking that what you can provide for the server and the Police, Indigo's high regard of you and your past experience as a Commissioner outweighs your smaller playtime than the usual applicant, you have earned my approval.

VOTE OF APPROVAL

Edited by Pedro

I highly believe that you deserve Commissioner for your experience from both Supremacy and Iconic as well as your dedication towards the PD force. You are very mature and respectful towards every other member of the community and I had never seen you lose your cool. I believe these traits could come in handy in being part of the Command team. Not only that, you are very active and always interacting with the community. All in all, I believe you highly deserve the role, hence you have my

GHC VOTE OF APPROVAL

ACCEPTED (3/5)

After evaluating the points raised above by other members of the GHC, I've decided to put my vote forward to you joining our PD Command Group. There are a few notes I'd like to briefly touch on as an end note to your application.

NEW TO COMMUNITY

Although you are relatively new to Orbital, your reputation and history on other communities carries over. Most well known players know who you are as with active police players, therefore this isn't a big issue.

GOOD ATTITUTE / BEHAVIOUR

I've been told you have a very mature mindset when it comes to playing on the server, which is excellent. I ask that you maintain this mindset while roleplaying as commissioner.

GOOD COMMUNITY INTERACTION / EXPERIENCE

I do recall you being demoted on Supremacy for some really cringe reason, but your experience as both commissioner and staff is still held highly in my own book, therefore it came into consideration when coming to a resolution on this application. Your community interaction is pretty good but I would personally like you to become more active on our main discord server.

RUSHING TO RANKS

This was the main point which I'd like to address. It does seem to me that you are coming along quickly as a member of our community, but that is not always a bad thing. Your activity and roleplay style suits well to a commissioner and if people think they can do a better job, apply. This may shine a bad light on the PD, but due to your extreme activity and all around easy going personality, it was waived in my books.

AVERAGE APPLICATION

Honestly the application is kinda lacking but it's fine. I suggest for anyone reading this if you want this section of my response to be good, write a cracka application. One paragraph for each question is weak.

Anyways, welcome to the PD leadership team!. Contact another member of the GHC council to organise training etc.

- lui (best and most unbiased GHC)