SteamID:

Here is my Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149119983

Discord User#:

This is my discord: Little#0255

Your in-game name:

Steve Little is my in-game name

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1673659293758.png.49366399b3a9ad926c9e29cb37f49941.png

I don't have nearly the amount of game time others do sadly.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1673659493224.thumb.png.9b0d62a87aec7b633115fed4918f7ce4.png

1673659503113.png.2eba67aff9a4feea5f3db21f7b22d492.png

I only have one warn and this is from a failure to understand the rules on my part.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1673659733248.thumb.png.cfbce02858fa13c9575f75eaaf1cbbed.png

I have had no softbans or blacklists. This is from me knowing and understanding the correct rules and fixing mistakes I have made from my warns.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I could be a valid person to get the trusted role. Since starting on the server I have been on at a regular basis and have tried to make all the jobs I do still interact with the community when it comes to running a gun store to running as a group of bloods. I try to make myself very friendly to new players and banter a lot with other. I have taught people how to use mods on the server and taught others how to use the systems to make money, as well as introducing them to groups and other features.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I feel that I can use the trusted role to help better teach people by using prep built items to show a demonstration, using the wire mod to make further and more interesting machines, and the different roles that can be used to improve and include more people with some fun and sometimes craziness. Not abusing my trusted role is also a concern to me so using it more to improve the community and things around me more then 100% self benefit would happen.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I understand the rules and am familiar with them as to not break them or teach other players the wrong rules.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

100%, If I have been given this role to be used a certain way it is fair that if I abuse or misuse it, it should be taken away.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree fully.

Thank you very much.

Hello there my friend.

Unfortunately you do not have the minimum 2 days of playtime on the server required for trusted, you also have a warn which you obtained today.

This will be very a straightforward response as all other facts are irrelevant for this.

Try again when you have no active warns and have the minimum playtime required for Trusted.

Sincerely

Fetus Milkshake

Being a trusted member requires you to be well-known, well-behaved, and an active member of the community, you have proven none of these qualities.

Interact in the game, the forums and in the discord so people know you more.

Avoid getting any warns, remember that you're able to ask the staff team any questions you may have.

You have not reached the MINIMUM playtime to be eligble in becoming trusted.

If you work on these things I'm sure eventually you will get trusted.

- Osama