Staff Report

Your in game name:

Birdi Elhert

Time of incident:

11:30

Staff member(s) you are reporting:

Arcane

Details of the incident:

A thief (krobby) and free runner(jagmanNZ) were raiding PD and I get them both in cuffs and arrest them but they returned after being arrested and continued the raid killing me and the mayor, Then I get the admin online which was arcane, he brings us to a sit and only gives jagman and krobby a verbal event though that is a big no no.

Any evidence (If Any):

Ban,warn,verbal logs

Ok let me set something straight, It's a NLR rule about getting arrested then coming back and finishing the raid i told them its a big no no, Since they have no recent warns for nlr it's a verbal warn for the first offence (I'm following the staff guidelines) If you don't like how i sorted it ask the roots to change the punishment guidlines. Also i got another thing to add once i brand all 3 of you, I explained why its a rule that u can't go back and explained in depth that it's considered nlr for going back for the raid. Then i said to JagmanNZ And Krobby.. I'm going to be giving you both a verbal warning today. I know for a fact u heard me say that

- Arcane

Edited by Arcane

REVIEWED

Correct punishments have been handed out to the two players involved.

The staff member has been talked to and informed of the correct rule/punishment to avoid this happening in the future.

Keep in mind that Arcane is on his Helper period.