Staff Application

Guest andrew

[HEADING=2]Got an exemption for my age from Pedro Pascal [/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199185229979/[/HEADING]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:612482125

Discord User#: okay#8135

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

GarrysMod1_09_20214_46_37PM.png.bb0a37a7edc3d44b923c84b8b509d348.png

if you can't see what the playtimes show it is 1 week and 1 day

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

GarrysMod1_09_20214_46_53PM.png.7f244394480c720e4dcbfb12f9ea69fc.png

If you can't see the warnings it is one warning for ardm

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

No, I do not have any soft bans or any blacklists

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

No, sadly I do not have any previous or current staff or past experience.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

Why I believe I deserve the staffing position since I have a reasonable amount of experience on the orbital server and I am dedicated to making it a fun place for everyone. I know the majority of the server's rules, and I enjoy assisting new users by explaining the rules or showing them how to build or simply just how to play dark RP.

Another reason I believe I deserve the staffing position is that I am generally on the server late at night when there isn’t any staff on the server and it can get chaotic without a staff member on late. I am a fair person who believes that each admin sits differently. If a new player had just joined the game and had assaulted someone in spawn I would give people chances and I would just issue a verbal warning and let them learn and read the rules.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I have the ability to work as a team because I have experience working in groups such as past servers as well as my everyday activities being part of many clubs and groups through these groups I have learned how to lead as well as work as a part of a team, therefore, I would be a great staff member to your server being able to resolve issues quickly as well as managing players problems on the server.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I believe that the skills I possess will make me an excellent addition to your staffing team because I am kind, caring, direct, respectful of others' opinions, and I always tell the truth. I have leadership experience and I am also non-biased, and with the roles and responsibilities of a staff member, I will do everything in my power to ensure that everyone enjoys the server and understands the rules, as well as to keep the server operating smoothly.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?

I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?

I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?

Yes, I agree that I will follow the staff's expectations once given.

+1

I love andrew, he’s an awesome guy to rp with and is a great cop! He taught me many things and I’m sure I’ve taught him some stuff aswell so it’s safe to say he is always happy to help people and is a good listener.

There has never been a time where andrew has been mad or agitated at something which shows me the level of maturity he has is well above his age.

He always is happy to train probational constables even if sometime it can be super boring.

I recon he would be an amazing addition to the staff team!

Goodluck my friend.

Hey mate,

You're app is a bit short but the quality of what was written is fantastic!

so well done on that part.

I have seen in game a lot, you're always interacting with players and answering their questions.

I often find people ask me questions randomly and you'll answer for me, which is great hahah

It shows you have a good understanding of the rules and have a willingness to teach.

Your activity in the PD is also very good, however, when/if you become part of the staff team, you'll have to sacrifice some roleplay, as staffing comes first.

Presence on the forums is gooood, discord is goood.. you aren't lacking in any of those areas.

Honestly, I wouldn't have known you were 14.

The way you present yourself is definitely mature!

I will +1

• Like 1

hey Andrew,

your app is well written but as tuppy said its a bit short, but very good

i would like to say you are 14 but got exemption, i have been in discord calls with you and you get immature sometimes but usually you are mature. But honestly the way you present a app at 14 it really good.

i would like to say you are a good person to have in the pd due to you really being good at your job, but you will have to sacrifice some of those for the staff role. your active on discord and the forums are pretty good.

i am going to add if you would go for trusted first mainly because you would be better known to everyone and make it easier

overall i will give you a +1

nice app

Aspect

Edited by aspect

Heyo Andrew,

I’ve been talkin and hanging around with you for a while now, and I’m pretty sure I can say you deserve a shot at staffing. You’ve always been friendly and kind to everyone and have always followed the rules to keep a positive and enjoyable presence on the server. Have never had a bad moment with you and don’t think I will ever see one. You’re very active in-game, OOC and our discord, expressing dedication to the community. Definitely a +1. I wish you the best in this application.

Hey Andrew, how are you mate?

I won't address your application's length because it has already been addressed multiple times. I've seen you in game a lot your presence in game is duly noted. I've had many interactions with you in and and on the discord and safe to say they have all been very positive. I believe you'd make a great addition to the staffing team and as previously addressed, being on the staff team will mean your playtime will be cut down. As stated, "staffing comes first" if you're okay with that then I don't see why you shouldn't be given a shot at joining the team.

It's going to be a +1 from me, all the best with the application.

hey Andrew,

I've had lots of interactions with you on the server and they have all been good, but I'm sadly going to +1 your app mainly just because I don't believe that too many people know you/ have seen you on the server. My suggestion is to go for trusted as people would see you in the game as more dedicated to the community/better known on the server, but until I see that change it will stay a +1.

Good luck. (y)

Hey Andrew, how are you mate?

I won't address your application's length because it has already been addressed multiple times. I've seen you in game a lot your presence in game is duly noted. I've had many interactions with you in and and on the discord and safe to say they have all been very positive. I believe you'd make a great addition to the staffing team and as previously addressed, being on the staff team will mean your playtime will be cut down. As stated, "staffing comes first" if you're okay with that then I don't see why you shouldn't be given a shot at joining the team.

It's going to be a +1 from me, all the best with the application.

Hello Combat

Yes, I am fine with losing play time for staffing purposes as staffing always comes first.

Hey Andrew,

You've written a good application here, however, I believe that as of right now you may not be ready for staff. Now, this is not to say that you cannot get it at all, just not right now. I believe you should apply for Trusted first, as that always helps with a staff application (You don't need to be trusted for a staff application it just shows that you are well-known).

For now, this is, unfortunately, going to be a -1, but good luck anyway.

-Roberto

Hey Andrew.

All the times we have met you have always been nice towards me and watching you nice towards others. I have seen you get a little immature at times but in the right times that’s ok. You mark yourself as being a member of this community though your actions and dedication and demonstrate an extremely good knowledge of rules and guidelines over your 1w +1d of playtime.

I believe you deserve a crack at staffing.

+1

Hello

Andrew,

You have a decently well put together staff application there could be some more detail.

You don't have staffing experience which is ok but is all ways sought after but not essential.

I've seen you plenty of time's in-game I know you are active and I have never had complaints about you so you seem to know the rules very well.

Seem like a genuine lad and you have age approval from pedro so it's clear to see that he see's something in you.

So going off what I feel is right I will +1 your staff application.

I wish you luck with your staff application mate. Enjoy.

Thanks,

Muck Figures.

Solid +1

I was pretty hesitant about giving you the +1 at first but I believe that you deserve a shot at staffing. You have been very composed and calm whenever you are speaking with me through Discord or in-game, this could come very handy when staffing as you will encounter many minges screaming and being rude at you. Not just to me, but I had noticed this behavior when interacting with other players as well which is very good and I commend you for that. In terms of the application, the answers are detailed but I would have appreciated if you arranged it well or played with the colours/bolded the text etc to make it look more appealing and neat. In terms of your activity, it is very good as I always see you in-game during peak hours which is essential for staffing. In terms of the activity outside of the server, I see you on Discord every single day interacting with players through voice chat or normal chat in general, and the forums' activity is very good as well.. keep it up! I have nothing else to add than a solid good luck, mate!