STEAM_0:0:713975872

Discord User#:

DJBurek#7787

RP Name:

DJBurek

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(4).thumb.png.8c270f9a976241629eb3283ab1aedc0a.pngWhat are your active days/times on the server?

Monday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Tueday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm

Wednesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Thursday: 4:00pm-9:00pm

Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm

Saturday: Will be on but usually spend either the morning or night touching grass.

Sunday when i wake up - 9:00

How many warnings/blacklists/softbans do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(5).thumb.png.a09e9b35654054618c54aced28917c90.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I do not have any staff experience, unfortunately.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe that I deserve this staff position as, the staff on orbital server has helped me numerous times, from small sits to even helping me use my toolgun . I have played this server for a week and I have a week on this server and now I want to give my experience back to the community. I have given the community my respect and shared laughs with many on the server but I hope by getting a staff position I can help the community with more then just simple questions. Whenever I am home after work or gym this is the first place I go to and spend my time playing, I enjoy playing this server. I've played other servers like Australian Underground but nothing is more unique then Orbital.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I have been in a team orientated space for a couple of years now, from playing sport to my full-time job. Recently I have achieved the rank of Commander, I have led team work exercises through the act of patrols and used communication to make sure the streets and buildings were swept clear. I could bring team building to other staff members by being confident with my actions and communicate with other members asking questions to help boost my knowledge.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Qualities I can bring to the staff team include:

- A good personality: I like to make jokes and have a sense of humor.

- Confident: being able to ask for help or ask questions

- Empathy: I would want people to treat me correctly and I will treat people how I wanted to be treated like.

- Teamwork: can bring everything together from making a tough situation easier.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I do

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I do

With his current activity on the server and with his low warns I feel that this is deserving of a +1 nice app and great guy to hang around.

Unfortunately no staffing experience and not a big presence on the forums but that can be changed.

Good luck on the app and I'll see you in game!

+1

DJ would love to see more activity on the forums, you do have good activity in-game and in discord voice chats. Your Warns are really low which is great. Game Time is good with just over 1 week. I believe DJ would be a good fit for a staffing role.

Brad

SWAT-HC / STAFF / EVENT-STAFF

Hey DJBurek

Your a overall great guy and active on the server, the only reason I have given you a -1 is that your forum activity is only from a day ago and your application isn't very detailed and feels rushed, i believe if you improve in these 2 things I would happily give you a +1

I Wish You Luck

-John Kevin

Hey DjBurek,

Its a +1 from me,

To start of your extremely active, I see you on almost every day roleplaying around the server obviously thats one of the key factors we look for when applying for staff. Your a good bloke never had an issue with, any time I deal with a sit with you your calm and present yourself nicely waiting for the verdict. Your warns arent as good as I would like to see but there decent having a good distance from the previous times you have been punished.

Your forums and discord activity could do with a bit of work just to add a bit more depth into it but other then that its alright. Try responding to some more threads and hopping into the discord general to really make your name pop with the community. I know you arent as known to others but from sole interations I've had with you i honestly think you mean well and wish nothing but the best for the server.

To summarise all of the positives weigh out the negative so I cant really see a reason on why you cant be given a shot a trial staff postition. All in all best of luck cant wait to see what you can achieve on the team.

- Andrew vape - as you would say the best staff member xoxo