Staff Application

jchbroes

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198843581374

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441657823

Discord User#: jchbroes#5541

RP Name: Jeffi Hernande

Country/Time Zone: SA/ASDT

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime?:1642604083898.thumb.png.3c09697c6aa182c1aa390c64bb23200e.png

How many warnings do you have?:1642604235049.thumb.png.546d7273f3f260761dc8eb92bbeeb7cd.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?:1642604334647.png.02966a8737809e131c08db73a0d7cb94.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience?:

Yea I was a admin on Atlas Gaming and Atlantic Servers

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I deserve the staff role because I am always on this server and that means I can deal with all the problems late at night. About all the warns, bans and blacklists most of those were a long time ago and the ones that weren't so long ago are minor offenses, I also pretty much know everything that is allowed and not allowed. If I were to become a admin all of my mingy behaviour would go away but if I wasn't to become one only most of it would go away.

Explain your ability to work as a team:

I am really good at teamwork I am openminded and easy to work with.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Someone who knows all the rules and entertainment

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I 100% agree not to abuse the power

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Absolutely

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes I will always and follow it

• Like 1

Definite -1

I don't think I really need to explain why this is a -1. Firstly, you have extremely minimal detail and clearly put no effort into this application. You have countless warns for repeating rule breaks, showing no intention of following server rules, a few of which are for reasons of being prejudice towards players, which is definitely not accepted by any means. Not only this, but you also clearly show no respect or care for the server or the community and this application is clearly a joke.

Hey mate you a cool dude and all but I don't believe you would be a good fit for the staff team. You do bring a mingy behaviour onto the server and we just cant have that coming from a staff member as it is very unprofessional and looks bad on behalf of the staff team. I also never see you on the forums and on discord so your activity needs to improve a lot their not just being active in game. Also we take applications seriously and when I see an app with very little to no detail I just think straight away that the applicant does not care and doesn't take the position seriously. Next time when your applying for something please put more effort into it. Good luck with your application.

[JUSTIFY]You may be an old player in the server/community but you have a bad reputation lately in the community such as your mingy behavior and your immaturity towards to people around you. It seems you had a lot of warns and bans but you still didn't reflect every single one of them and still continued to break rules which is totally a bad sign for such an application like this especially the most recent warn of yours dates back to 14th of January. If you cannot cope up and reflect on your mistakes until now, you'll not be able to take up the staff role which dedication is really high and must be in a most respectable way in the community. [/JUSTIFY]

If I were to become a admin all of my mingy behaviour would go away but if I wasn't to become one only most of it would go away.

[JUSTIFY]To apply for staff just to make your bad reputation go away is not really a good mindset for this application as it shows that you have applied just solely to get rid of your mingy behavior. If you want to start having a good reputation, you must reflect everything what you did wrong in the community and especially to yourself not just for this application but for the sake of your own.

Lastly, your efforts in the application looks really bad and lacks so much effort to do. Staff Applications should be like more an essay because it shows the great dedication of one player in the community that is confident to take on the staff member and help everyone in the community.

[/JUSTIFY]

Good Luck on your application and have a great day!