staff aplication

Max_Impact_01

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359410970/

SteamID: 76561198359410970

Discord User#: 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂~𝓴𝓾𝓷#3330

RP Name: daddy_kunt

Country/Time Zone: Australia/ Brisbane standard time

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1642586401770.thumb.png.dcb5a9e60fa976e148abc65ebc052b2a.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1642586622549.thumb.png.4730d296d861948dee4fd8aff731769b.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): provided with previous screenshot

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): no

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: iv recently had a liking to this game and have injoyed rp in it im on normaly very early and believe during that time could be of a use to people that require and admin

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): i always try to reply and do as much as i can together with others to support this comunity

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:will be a helping hand with all the new spark of people that have arrived and can help guide them through an enjoyable experience fairly

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: completely

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: every time

Hey man,

There are quite a few reasons why I will leave a -1. Firstly, I have no idea who you are, never seen you in-game, our discords or forums. Your application has minimal effort and detail, showing lack of care and respect for a role such as this. Additionally, with your lack of community presence, you have just met the minimum game-time to apply for staff. I would highly suggest you drastically increase your community presence as well as put more effort and care into the community, including what you post and what for. I hope you see this reply and work to fix what I have suggested. Good luck, have a nice day.

• Like 1

Hey man,

First of all, this is a brand new forum account, with no other messages made and the forum account being made solely to create this application. As a staff member, it is expected that we communicate not only on the server but external platforms as well, such as discord/forums. This needs to be worked on tremendously.

Second of all, I have not personally seen you on the server at all, so it's very hard to judge your RP ability or what you are like as a person.

Finally, your application is severely lacking in detail. We don't except like an essay or anything, but one-line responses to the questions show a lack of time and effort put into the application.

Please work on these.

Good luck with your application.

Hey dude this application is very rushed and you have out little to know effort into it. Applications on Orbital Server have a high standard and I just don't believe you have met it. I haven't seen you much in game at all, you will need to interact and let the community get to know you better to get a good idea how you would go as a staff member, this includes not only in game but the forums and discord. There is nothing wrong with applying with minimum game time required but I feel you need that little extra time to let and get to know everyone better and also get a good understanding of the server rules and guidelines. Good luck with your application mate.

I have never seen you on the server before nor have I ever seen you roleplay in the community. Even if you were fairly active in game, you might have not been active to the community which is really not a good thing for this application. Interaction or roleplay with any jobs can improve. Also your effort in the application is very low, which looks like you have made this in a rush and no intent at all to be a dedicated staff member of the community

Good Luck on your application and Have a great day

Hey man

I personally don't really know who you Are, therefore I can't really make any assumptions about you. It is possible you Are a great bloke, but the community hasn't seen that. Try to interact with people more and get to know those around, if you do that and continue to build rule knowledge. You'll get to be a staff member in no time.

Anyways, good luck man, wish you all the best