Some sort of fine system

crop_circles

We all know the struggles of playing pd, a free runner comes up pimp slaps you runs away. Yes you can want them but this is not as effective.

I think introducing a fining system will stop cop baiting without having to remove freerunner as they will be directly punished. Now i know what your going to say "people are going to abuse it people with do fake fines" but if we have a rank limit like no probies or privates this would stop that. It would also have to go through the highest ranking officer online at the moment if that is not an option and the highest is below a senior sergeant than the fine wont be able to go through and business will be as usual.

I hope you can all +1 as i think it will greater improve RP for this server and reduce cop baiting (unless there like biggie smalls)

gonna have to -1 this broski only due to the fact that the server isn't serious rp. Having a fining system in would be cool but the staff tickets would be thru the roof with other players complaining about unnecessary fines. I think instead it should just be against the rules to cop bait.
  • Like 1

+1 this, but with restrictions.

There needs to be a system which adds more fun to cop RP.

I feel like there should be a fine system for minor offences, but this fine system should be restricted to a range of ranks (perhaps Senior Constable or Sgt+ so it avoids abuse).

yea I didn't think of admins point of view

gonna have to -1 this broski only due to the fact that the server isn't serious rp. Having a fining system in would be cool but the staff tickets would be thru the roof with other players complaining about unnecessary fines. I think instead it should just be against the rules to cop bait.

• Like 1