SOFTYYS TRUSTED APPLICATION

SOFTyy

Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006637417/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:523185844

Your in-game name: SOFTYY

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 6d 8h

NsjfoxQpM9fI3LM9TXHVOrbCnuk1S_iT5Moem5NgirmVTbriIoLbdgLlbOo4B7XKmCq3pZTmk7Qf7bL3Vw5vrs5HbSclDhyo3lk_CFvQ6_fC-JnM5bIa3GwlrL56JsRUKCzis3BD=s0

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): last warn 12 days ago

dEOKX27YeRFMNlpf0MEZ4VCGb3eDN6B0DTpIVUWaARfYwHQIq6jYEN_wwGcAxyqucdrHtCGxSnndAcYOUuIs2XMWyIYeTNo9N8F33vDXqUZ6yDfWv0xWSgREtA0SnAQ-ERKlh7Vd=s0

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): two soft bans one black list (when I first played) last warn 12 days ago

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe that I should be trusted because I am a active member of the community and I always help people in need. I have been told by a few people that I would be a great fit for trusted role I have started to climb higher in the PD ranks and gaining trust from my commanders. I believe I have a great connection with staff and other trusted members of the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I would help the community by being a helpful person to new players and I would let people know when rules need to followed. I love to lead people and I believe that with trusted more people will see that I have obtained the trust status and will join me and have a fun time on the server, because all I want to do is have fun with others.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? absolutely

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: YEAH definitely

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I do

• Like 2

Hey mate,

Nice app! Really easy to read and gets straight to the point..

However.

I feel that 8 warns in 6.8 days is a bit excessive for a trusted player..

I did the math, so 152 total hours in game, with 8 warns is roughly 1 warn every 19 hours.

I think you should wait a bit before applying for trusted, show us you understand the rules a bit better and can play (on average) 24H without receiving a warning !

Your warnings will look less and less worrying the more time goes on!

Wish you all the best with your application man

Denied

Even though I have been relatively inactive, I am still semi-aware of players behaviour on the server. 1 warn every 19 hours is too extreme to recieve the rank of trusted on orbital. If you do not get a warning in the next week, I will likely accept your next trusted application.

• Like 1