SOFTyys trusted app

SOFTyy

Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006637417/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:523185844

Your in-game name: SOFTYY

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1w 22h

KdE97C5PDzs2FTevcVvf0KOW7IQJmfdO9Jd8nWH4I4KrksAAEClQ46bOIZ41XceJgD_oHLLevebPxAUenac6fLXtB0ieCuwPtnfSCiOUd0czRFGBKEy92Ouwukco3SPbWViltOhU=s0

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): last warn 19 days ago

d5s_qWgz0vdjs9mqVJ7rbdiF40tH-gMoOUdWjSLIRW4s-2D_MflzQYPI6uKOx8O-hBt9EpxIgvRROilP870emOD8NcJTHmlyS2G7MPesz0xk6TmPerrXgrse206g4YWdkDRs4UA4=s0

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): two soft bans one black list (when I first played) last warn 19 days ago

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe that I should be trusted because I am a active member of the community and I always help people in need. I have been told by a few people that I would be a great fit for trusted role I have started to climb higher in the PD ranks and gaining trust from my commanders. I believe I have a great connection with staff and other trusted members of the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I would help the community by being a helpful person to new players and I would let people know when rules need to followed. I love to lead people and I believe that with trusted more people will see that I have obtained the trust status and will join me and have a fun time on the server, because all I want to do is have fun with others.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? absolutely

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: YEAH definitely

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I do

• Like 1

hey man so I have known you for a while now and though yes you are well known in the community and a good person all around I still feel there are some things that you can improve on like your activity on the forums, you could also, refine your rule knowledge a bit as well and until you can improve those things I sadly cannot +1 this so sadly this will be a -1 for me

gl on your trusted app <3

Hello there, mate.

I've seen you around the game and I assume you're well-known in the community, but your forum activity isn't the best, and based on the number of warnings you've received, it appears that you don't know all of the rules, so if you read over the rules and improve in this, I recommend waiting a little longer for your warning to be less recent, but until then I'm going to give you a -1.

Best of luck with your app

Hey man

to start off you have 1w on the server with alot of warns which isn't the best but despite that you are a really chill guy and i dont think many people have a problem with you. Besides the people you rdm :) . I know your well known within the community just got to get that activity up on the forums and you will be set.

people talk about your warns which isn't the best but i mean you cant get rid of them and you haven't got a warn almost a month so i think you are trying to im going to +1 some people might not agree but i think you are trying. Dont make me regret this thanks

Good luck with your app

Aspect