So long, its been a good time!

Steven Thomas

So over the time I have spent on the server there has been nothing but fun an enjoyment. Life has caught up to me and it has been somewhat of a big bump and things has shifted in too 6th gear. I have seem to run out of time and enjoyment for the time being, I am more then sure I will see you guys in a little bit but this is my goodbyes for now!

Signing off

Steven

So over the time I have spent on the server there has been nothing but fun an enjoyment. Life has caught up to me and it has been somewhat of a big bump and things has shifted in too 6th gear. I have seem to run out of time and enjoyment for the time being, I am more then sure I will see you guys in a little bit but this is my goodbyes for now!

Signing off

Steven

Goodbye, it was nice knowing (i didn't actually know you)

Signing off

Steven

by love u