So Long And Thanks For All The Fish [Resignation]

LollyGagger

Sorry guys but i was delivered some really bad news about my health the other week and im at a point in my life where id like to move on and and just focus on my own projects,

those of you that do know i have an auto immune disease

Hypopituitarism

Hypo-Thyroidism

With Adrenal Cortisol Defiency

And Multiple Hormone Defiency [Growth Hormone]

This year due to aforementioned health issues i was also diagnosed with

Type 2 Diabetes

Start Of What Looks Like Liver Failure [News i got from diabetes educator]

and if you really know me i suffer from

Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Anxiety Panic Disorder

And Depresion From CPTSD Related From Trauma

For those that know me im usually quiet man and i live a very quiet private life, i just try to have fun and as of lately the amount of stress from health issues and worrying about have not made me want to come on and staff.

When i do staff, its mostly toxic cunts abusing me triggering my dissociation and making me hop of instantly, no amount of breaks or LOA / ROP [Reduction Of Playtime] could ever really do so, i was hoping to make it as far as Senior admin, but its just not in the cards.

I want it to be known quite clearly, I am not leaving because of any particular players, or because i didnt get a promotion nor am i leaving because of angel.. me and angel have buried the hatch to our past "beef" and we are on a clean slate, id like to ask the community as my leaving wish to please look inside yourselves and give them a chance as it seems they are geniunely trying to improve.. and were not all perfect so why should we judge someone for past actions.

I'd like to thank the amazing orbital staffing community for there hard work at managing what was a once dying community, you guys have come back stronger than ever and have surpassed all odds, BRAVO!

I'd like to wish all the staff on this server a pat on the back the ones that work the hardest and the ones that dont, do your best <3

This community means alot to me and if the admin team would like me to be vet staff, so i can hop on every now and then to help out, id love that honor, if not completely understandable.

@ The Roots, Id like to thank you guys for allowing me to be allowed into the "Hall Of Fame" as it were, and its an honor ill carry on with me.

P.S your all a bunch of cunts and i love yas.

RULE ORBITAL SERVERS

Sorry guys but i was delivered some really bad news about my health the other week and im at a point in my life where id like to move on and and just focus on my own projects,

those of you that do know i have an auto immune disease

Hypopituitarism

Hypo-Thyroidism

With Adrenal Cortisol Defiency

And Multiple Hormone Defiency [Growth Hormone]

This year due to aforementioned health issues i was also diagnosed with

Type 2 Diabetes

Start Of What Looks Like Liver Failure [News i got from diabetes educator]

and if you really know me i suffer from

Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Anxiety Panic Disorder

And Depresion From CPTSD Related From Trauma

For those that know me im usually quiet man and i live a very quiet private life, i just try to have fun and as of lately the amount of stress from health issues and worrying about have not made me want to come on and staff.

When i do staff, its mostly toxic cunts abusing me triggering my dissociation and making me hop of instantly, no amount of breaks or LOA / ROP [Reduction Of Playtime] could ever really do so, i was hoping to make it as far as Senior admin, but its just not in the cards.

I want it to be known quite clearly, I am not leaving because of any particular players, or because i didnt get a promotion nor am i leaving because of angel.. me and angel have buried the hatch to our past "beef" and we are on a clean slate, id like to ask the community as my leaving wish to please look inside yourselves and give them a chance as it seems they are geniunely trying to improve.. and were not all perfect so why should we judge someone for past actions.

I'd like to thank the amazing orbital staffing community for there hard work at managing what was a once dying community, you guys have come back stronger than ever and have surpassed all odds, BRAVO!

I'd like to wish all the staff on this server a pat on the back the ones that work the hardest and the ones that dont, do your best <3

This community means alot to me and if the admin team would like me to be vet staff, so i can hop on every now and then to help out, id love that honor, if not completely understandable.

@ The Roots, Id like to thank you guys for allowing me to be allowed into the "Hall Of Fame" as it were, and its an honor ill carry on with me.

P.S your all a bunch of cunts and i love yas.

RULE ORBITAL SERVERS

Crying right now bro you were my favourite admin. Sad to see you go brother 😥