3:30pm - 10pm

Saturday - Sunday
All day & Night 🤓

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

N/A

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

N/A

Do you have any previous or current experience? (Provide examples):

I was 2IC of the 31st for a short period of time before the closing of the server and I am
also the best T-Mod so I'm familiar with the rules and know my way around SWRP

Why do you believe that you are deserving of a commanding position?:

From my previous experience on Orbitals Imperial server I have learnt that I am an extremely
competent and confident leader, I am not afraid to ask the questions that need to be asked and
preform the actions required to
benefit my Regiment and the RP of others

Explain your ability to work as a team and be a leader. (Using examples):

Teamwork is very important especially when it comes to commanding a regiment,
for a team to operate smoothly and successfully it requires a leader who is responsible enough
to keep his men in line. I believe that I am perfect for this role because I know and understand

the key components of teamwork, and that includes communication, honesty, responsibility ETC.

What qualities will you bring to the server as a commander?:

I am extremely knowledgeable and charismatic, I am always keen and willing to share my honest opinion

Why should we choose you over someone else for this commanding position?:

Because I am the one and only notorious Slimes. Committed & Confident

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the authority & tools given to you as a commander?:

Yes, I agree

Do you agree that your position will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I agree

Do you agree to follow all expectations expected of you?:

Yes, I agree

What commander position are you most interested in applying for?:

212th

Last edited:

Bunnings

May 13, 2022
Concern is mainly about previous experience, you have very little by your wording, and also staff experience does not equal RP experience. You may fit very well into an SNCO position, however you need more experience dealing with lower ranks, minges, and other battalions before you become a CO. At least thats my opinion

• Love
Reactions: Slimes

HerpBrownstainz

SWRP Root
Management
Jul 16, 2021
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hey Slimes!

So like Bunnings stated you lack previous experience, but so do alot of the people in the community and I will personally not hold this against your application, and yes Staff has little to do with being a CO.

I do agree that your are very committed to something when you want to be and do believe that you will be a solid candidate for a CO position. You know how to have fun while being serious when needed, you are also an extremely loyal person too people you build a online friendship with like myself back in Supremacy DarkRP.

Goodluck!

• Love
Reactions: Slimes

Kassius

Root
Management
Apr 10, 2022
Hey Slimes,

I like that your application is well laid out, so thank you for making that part easy.
I also understand the concerns regarding your lack of experience however please keep in mind,
that there will also be positions for 2IC should you not get CO. We also like seeing people show interest.

Best of luck with your application.

Kassius | SWRP Server Management