Slimes' Staff Application

Slimes

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198944171458/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:491952865

Discord User#: Slimes#9999

Country/Time Zone: Australia - AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): Time-Copy.thumb.PNG.bb53c761135c2e138cd15513f44b2460.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Warns.thumb.PNG.73bc3cd1c09a1652925050e30323e95e.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0 (as seen above)

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

The only serious experience I have on Garry's Mod was my time as a Moderator on an older StarWars RP server named Imperium.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I deserve this staff position as I am a loyal community member who has been with the server for a while now. There have been many afternoons where I, as a player, have joined, and attempted to assist administrators with managing the uncontrollable player base. This is a wonderful server, however, like all servers, some of the playerbase begin to minge and troll when there are no staff, but I do my best as a user to handle them myself. I feel that as a staff member I could help greatly decrease the amount of people that come on to the server with the sole intention of trolling. I am also a fair and objective person, and use facts and evidence to back up my statements while also providing just punishments.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I believe that my work with an assortment of people allows me to be a great team player. I have always enjoyed being in a team environment and thrive best when put in a position where I can help my peers. This has lead to a attitude of wanting help lift up those around me so as a team we can thrive together and this is a moral I personally hold and hope to get to bring with me into staffing. I do not have specific examples more then my belief this is how a team should function and my personal anecdotal interactions trying to assist new players with questions when first joining the server to the likes of understanding some of the rules better or helping them get the content in a manner that leaves them hopefully feeling like we are a welcoming and helpful community.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

My willingness to learn and the capability to work with an arrange of people, I believe makes me a great team player. Never to proud to ask for help and never to busy to help, I think these quality's mean I will fit in well with the staff team and hope to have the chance to learn what I can from them.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree that, if given staff, I will not abuse my powers.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I understand that abuse of my powers will result in my powers being removed.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Once provided with the official expectations of the staff team, I can assure everyone that I will abide by them at all times.

• Like 1

BIG +1

Very easily approachable, Friendly and Active player.

App is very well written seems you have put a lot of effort into this so if you put even half as much effort into staffing I think you will be a great Staff member.

Also has personally helped me before so can confirm he is happy and willing to help the little guys.

Hope you get the role bro.

this has to be a -1 for me and the main reason for that is because of your activity outside of the game as this is your first post on the forums and i haven't seen you in discord before and i have also rarely seen you in game and to me it looks like you made a staff app as soon as you met the minimum required time and also without interacting with most of the community but instead with a small group of people well that's just how i see it. gl on your staff app

• Like 1

Hey Slimes,

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to -1. This is purely because I have not seen you overly much in the forums or server. If I had interacted with you more, it might very well be a +1, but sadly I cannot say that I have. Improve your activity more in social roleplay and throughout the forums and OOC.

• Like 1

Hello

Mr slimes,

I'm going to get this right off the bat and -1. The reason for my decision is your not active enough and new on the forums. I haven't seen you in discord nor have I seen you on the server but that's from my point of view

You have a well written up Staff application and Garry's mod staff experience.

Become more active on the forums and discord and become more apart of the community. Work your way up by taking initiative with the community, e.g active on forums and discord etc etc.

I will change my -1 when I see improvement to a +1.

Good luck with your staff application Mr Slimes.

Thanks,

Muck Figures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only reason i am giving you a -1 is because i haven't seen enough of you in game or on the forums. If i were you i would establish myself more in the community and become more well known and more active.

FR4NK.thumb.png.e41f1e28c4bf2908382571952305bee5.png

• Like 1

• Leadership Team

+1 (Bias)

Ok so. Although Slimes’ has not been active on the forums nor discord in game I'd say its another story. Maybe people are just oblivious or like to hang with their mates well so does Slimes. Everyday I play start up our Morningstar Family base with Luci and the rest of the Gang and Slimes is always their ready to play, ready to build, raid and keep our gang members within the rules. Often times when I spend like 5 hours trying to make up my mind on what to build Slimes is getting people ready in our Gang to do shit, and once everything is built he often points out a lot of issues (shit breaking rules) I have in my base. Not only that I have legit seen him teach some legit spastic cunt how to do mining and how to build even (Even though Slimes isn't the best builder XD). As an ex-staff member for supremacy who also has a lot of past staff experience as well with other servers (Like RanchRP), I rarely find players who know/can play the role of being a staff member and even with no previous experience I believe he should be given the chance. With a community ran by the players who consistently need staff members it is essential that every server has more staff members like Lui, Pedro, Frosty and other staff members who I forget. So Why I think Slimes would be good for a staff position and why I say servers need more staff members like the ones above… Well its simple, they know how to have fun, They know how/when to be serious. They know how to stay calm in stressful situations and lastly, they don’t cry when something doesn’t go the way they want it.

Shame my +1 is better then the app :sneaky:

Final Thoughts. Well with 0 warns, kicks & bans is it that difficult to see that he is an ideal choice for staff?

Edited by HerpBrownstainz
  • Like 1

Hi slimes, I've read your staff app and it's good. You care about this server. And it shows. The couple of times I've seen you in game has been positive, But pretty bland. I don't see you being enthusiastic towards people.

I'm going to -1 this staff application as this is your first post on the forums.

The forums are crucial. Even though most players are not on the forums, It's like a hub to the server.

Another reason towards this is the fact that you have little over the minimum time played as of the time of the app. 2 minutes and 38 seconds to be exact. Which makes it seem as you want staff so you can use the abilities.

I would like to see you be staff one day.

I believe you are capable, but at the moment you just need to be more active.

Don't take this the wrong way.

Good luck slimes.

-mr balls

• Like 1

[ATTACH type=full" alt="ServerTime.PNG]502[/ATTACH]

For those concerned about my server time here's a little update (y)

Unfortunately i have to agree with Muck on this one and give your application a -1, Let me clarify, I am on the server... ALOT.. *coughs* ask pedro *coughs* whilst you may have racked alot of game time, i have not seen you out and about talking with the community, and the only times ive run into you are when you've mainly submitted a ticket, that being said you could just be grinding and when your a normal member just enjoying the server thats fine but as a community representative of the collective server as a whole, it really really helps to be out and about and be known as being publicly seen on the server, However, if i see you on the server more slimes id be happy to change my -1 to a +1

Sorry

• Like 1

Denied

Due to negative staff feedback. Try to deepen your reputation within the community by becoming more invested in it. If people don't know who you are and you sit in the dark, they cannot formulate a view that sees you as an adequate staff applicant. Although I don't consider how active you are on the forums and discord as the best tools to measure whether or not you are staff-worthy, rather your inability to sufficiently involve yourself in-game, showing me no confidence in whether or not I can trust you with the powers provided and that you will staff in the server's best interest.

Re-apply in 2 weeks