What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

staff.thumb.png.74c3a254b8d7f47dac7a7d56f6587f7f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

screentime.thumb.png.6938f5f7341503463db0706a011e0d13.png

0 warns

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0 softbans/blacklist

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have experience as a staff from IconicRp I was helping the community with issues that was happening in the server such as mrdm, propblocks, fda and many more unfortunately I had to resign due to my studies and in real life situations, but I have finished my studies and now it's a change I'll be on a grind to make sure the community is not having any issues in the server.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I deserver this staff role as I have really changed the way of darkrp by putting smiles on everyone faces, creating fun events for everyone to enjoy and play being a friendly neighbour as a community, helping people with issues if they have such as ( trusted roles or even about building ) I'm well know within the community and I have no warns/blacklist as that shows I know and understand what it takes to be a staff.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

An example I would use as a team would be, my sport's coaching career as a coach I have trained young people in a sport they didn't know how to play and I would train them in it and teach them the rules and how to play I would also assist them in any situation they have at home or even at sports such as being picked on or judge because at the end of the day we all work together and help each other in everyday life situations.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Be active as a staff member, share new ideas, Help the community

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes I agree not to abuse or misuse the powers that was given

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I agree that powers will be stripped if I misused

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes I agree to follow staff expectations once given

• Like 3

+1 You were a great staff before you left back in iconic. Your and incredibly friendly guy and I have no problems with you whatsoever. I have seen you on RPing within the community and also hosting events for others to enjoy. Overall I think you would be an amazing fit for the staff team and we would be happy to welcome you back with open arms.

Good luck for your App

Frostyboi

Edited by FrostyBoi

Ive had a few chats with you, and assisted slightly with the building of the squid game event, and i have no issues with you at all. You are friendly, respectful, kind and just the sort of guy to bring smiles and fun times to the server. enormous +1

I look forward to seeing you on the staff team soon,

Mythic Gears

Definite +1

- Trained my man myself when he was a previous staff, was a very good staff and he still possesses the qualities required and cares for the community the same as ever. It would be great to have him back on the team and help us with the flooding tickets. Furthermore, your application is very well made and neatly written which shows that you care for the rank you're applying for. Moreover, you've received no warning at all throughout your playtime (despite playtime reset) which also shows that you are much aware of the server rules. To sum it up, I have nothing else to say than I trust this man with my life, good luck bro <3

I've never seen you in the game before, and your forum and discord activity is shit. You only have 2 or 3 messages on the forums, and you only have 2 days of play time with zero warnings. I think you should apply for trusted before going for staff to get some more play time and improve your active in the discord and forums. I'm going to give you a -1 and good luck with your staff application.

Hey Man

Look, it's hard to say much since it has already been said. However it is worth noting your ability and actions that you have done, events and such. You're probably one of the best ambassadors of the server who focuses heavily on bringing the community closer through fun.

Good luck, Wish you all the best

+1

I understand "disregard playtime", but I cannot give a fair +1 to this without playing the game with you bro.

I know you as the guy who spends way too much money on a server he doesn't play on, and I don't think it would be right for me to give you a positive response without you playing on the server.

In other activities, you have one posting on forums before this, and it was very minimal a few months ago. You have decent activity on the discord.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Be active as a staff member [...]

Again, your playtime is proof of otherwise.

You have no warns in your two days, which isn't difficult to achieve but isn't bad.

Your low playtime since reset (a long time ago) shows to me that you can't dedicate yourself to a commitment such as staff. I have no problems with you as a person as you seem to be very kind towards the community, but I'm afraid too many people don't know you well enough.

-1 from me.

• Like 1

Strong +1

You have been a member of the community a very long time, serving as a staff previously as well. You are always extremely friendly and happy to have a chat with whoever whenever you are on. Although your time is not technically meeting the requirements, I know you had a lot of time from earlier on Iconic. You are definitely a great and genuine person to hang around and I don't see why you should not be given a chance at staffing again. Good luck, have a good one.

-1 You hardly ever play the server, all you do is drop bulk cash to get people to kiss your toes and fuck off to the next server, you don't have the kind of experience I am comfortable with moderating the community as 1: you have no experience, but 2: you aren't a part of the community, you might be mates with roots and people you bankroll or buy them whatever, but honestly this is fucked up if he gets in.

Honestly guys, the guy is on once a week at most, doesn't contribute to the community in any other way than monetary. He does not know the people who play, he doesn't know the dynamics, he doesn't know the community.

edit: just wanted to point this out too, I dunno how to quote so bare with me.

You said " I'm well know within the community and I have no warns/blacklist as that shows I know and understand what it takes to be a staff."

Just want to make it perfectly clear to all, even if having a clean record meant you know what it means to be staff. But secondly the reason you have a clean record is because you don't play. Even when you are on you never participate in any roleplay what so ever so there is no way you could even get a warn.

I'm sorry if this is coming across harsh but I just can't believe what privilege you come from that would make you think this is fair.

Jump on and roleplay with people for a few weeks and then re apply when are a regular community member.

Edited by Pinto
  • Like 3

+1

sinister is good friend of mine and he is a nice guy with no temper, he may not have a lot of time playing but he knows the rules. I recon sinister would be better then most admins on the server. long story short he knows the rules!

• Like 1

A great and most positive member of the community, has the great reputation but even if you were a staff back in Iconic you still need to prove yourself and the community that you are back on being a committed staff in the community again and show that you are more active than you were before. As for now, your activity has been very low lately from in-game to forums. I know you've been making events and such in the community but I don't think you have enough time to committed to be a staff member if you are just joining the server for like twice/three times a week. We may all have jobs and school but as long as you have time for staff in our community, that would be great. Might as well be back on roleplaying with the community.

Good luck on your staff application and Have a great day

• Like 1

+1

Hey man,

From what I've seen your RP is great, and you have a very good reputation in the community. I've also never had any real issues with you. Your application is also decent.

In saying this though, before you get accepted if you do, please work on your forum activity. it is severely lacking.

Good luck with your application.