Simp's Trusted Application #2

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198840281317/

SteamID: 76561198840281317

Your in-game name: John Ceo of Balls

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): over a day

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Absolutely zero

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Also zero

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? Because I believe I can be a role model player in the server and use my new found powers accordingly by making the right decisions

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I will show people who are disobeying the rules the benefits of being trusted

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes, I have taken my time to read them all and have agreed with them to the fullest extent

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Absolutely

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I will not abuse my powers in any shape or form that is deemed

User Note: you said to apply again when I had a day of playtime, so I am

1625988480810.thumb.png.be21b589e200727b221457b9a8145075.png

1625988541973.png.6b328e096bef02a6fb950e1aaffc6451.png

The application heavily lacks in details, and shows that you had put no effort into it. Every answer to your questions consist only one line and that is it. Please elaborate on why you deserve the rank and how you can help the community once achieving the rank. I would highly advise you to refer to previous accepted Trusted applications for reference and to inspire you writing a better one for yourself. Next, I would also like to point out your community interaction, I have never seen you on Discord or the forums. So please try interacting with the community and make your presence known. To top it off, I believe you are not ready for Trusted yet but there is time to improve! Good luck