Silence #7727

Your in-game name:

Silence

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20220624181346_1.jpg.a9196f1cddd528d07b5eb195506bee42.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20220624181413_1(2).thumb.jpg.802a9d5797edec3f75fbd318370edf2e.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve trusted because of my extremely high activity on the server and my contributions to PD as well as a good understanding of the rules I repeatedly strive to better myself within the server I also try my best help any people that ask for help while I'm around and I already have I high level of trust inside PD since I am trusted with command, I honestly believe that I can be trusted within the server.

I think I act in such a manner that is deserving of a role like Trusted, I always try to correct my mistakes if have made any while learning and being careful whenever I encounter a similar situation.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I truly believe that I can continue to set a good standard for new players on the server and that I can take the sort of responsibility that comes with such a role and conduct myself in a manner suited to someone that is trusted on the server. I am also extremely active on the discord, the forums and in game as stated before.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I am

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I Agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree

+1

You are extremely active on the server however your discord and forum precense is a bit lacking, with 2 weeks on the server I'm surprised you don't already have trusted. With the many interactions I've had with you I can say you are a fun person to be around and with you having no warns since January i'm pretty sure you have a good understanding of the rules.

Good luck!

+1

Silence has shown by his maturity on Commander that he is fit for this role. He is also a longtime player, being one of the players I remember from when I first started playing the server. Warns are also not that major. Application could use more effort though.

Good Luck Silence!