N/A

What are your active days/times on the server?:

Between 4 pm to around 10 pm aest everyday

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

N/A (0)

How many Softbans / Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

N/A (0)

Do you have any previous or current experience? (Provide examples):

I was in the shock battalion before the server shut down and I feel like I have the knowledge of the expectations and how the battalion is run.

Why do you believe that you are deserving of a commanding position?:

I have a fair amount of knowledge of what is expected to be a part of the shock battalion, I know that shock have the responsibility to make areas a secure place and make arrests for troopers not following orders.

Explain your ability to work as a team and be a leader. (Using examples):

\I am dedicated to the battalion and setting/completing goals to the best of the teams ability that may be set. I'm willing to help anyone that is in need of helping and doing so to the best of my ability. I prefer to work as a team, because I believe that the best ideas are developed with others interacting with eachother.

What qualities will you bring to the server as a commander?:

I have a great understanding of how the battalion is run (like said in other answers) and the expectations needed to be trusted to be a part of the shock battalion. I have knowledge on how to resolve conflicts that troopers may have with each other and make troopers understand their roles.

Why should we choose you over someone else for this commanding position?:

I know I can be very light on punishments if a trooper acts up but I am able to give chances to low-ranking troopers under my hands and make them mature and understand their roles. I am very reliable, if I'm needed anywhere if I have nothing important going on, I will try my very best to get to what is needed of me. I have over one thousand hours on GMOD which shows that I'm dedicated and know how to work around things.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the authority & tools given to you as a commander?:

Yes

Do you agree that your position will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to follow all expectations expected of you?:

Yes

What commander position are you most interested in applying for?:

Shock Battalion

HerpBrownstainz

SWRP Root
Management
Jul 16, 2021
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hey!

Now like so many others your biggest concern is lacking experience which is ok. If I do recall properly though some CO's on the Imperial Server did mark you as a minge which isn't a good thing. Overall though your application is decent.

Another thing is we want shock to have a firm hand. You won't be 'light' on punishments if anything you will make them suffer so they won't do it again.

Goodluck!

• Agree
Reactions: Slimes

Lachie Jeff

Roberto is sus
Trusted
Jun 14, 2021
Your Mums House
Hey!

Now like so many others your biggest concern is lacking experience which is ok. If I do recall properly though some CO's on the Imperial Server did mark you as a minge which isn't a good thing. Overall though your application is decent.

Another thing is we want shock to have a firm hand. You won't be 'light' on punishments if anything you will make them suffer so they won't do it again.

Goodluck!
If I do get the role I would love to have a speak with any management on how heavy punishments may be and how it should be run if i do end up getting CO, thanks for the reply! :)